Chapter 4: "Lets see what've you got"

RECAP:

"Do me a favor will you? Tell those who are downstairs searching my name to stop before I will personally destroy the laptop myself." I said through gritted teeth as I watched the life auras move around.

The skeleton I summoned was then shadow traveled by me into the living room. I smirked as I saw the life auras jump when seeing the skeleton walk up to them.

Cutting off the connection, I thought very loudly to catch slendermens attention.

Hey! Hey you! You with the Squidward tentacles! Let me out of this room right now!

And I grinned insanely as I watched a door appear in my room and the magic bonds holding me there disappear.

Shadow Traveling into the hall, I continued to grin under my skull mask. I shadow traveled through the floor and into the room the others were at.

The others meaning Ben, Eyeless Jack, Masky and Hoodie, Laughing Jack, Jeff, Jane, and Sally.

I smirked when I saw a bloody knife in the chest of the skeleton and the Creepypastas silently gaping. Walking up to the skeleton I removed the knife and threw it to Jeff who caught it silently and proceeded to try to leave the room.

Key word; try.

I solidified the shadows around the exits to the room and let the skeleton crumble to the floor since it already said what I said to.

I tsk under my mask, "Nope, no one shall leave this room until I say. I personally see it quite rude to look up someone behind their back without asking."

|RECAP~OVER|
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Chapter 4: "Let's see what've you got"

Despite me probably giving them the shock of their life, Jeff was probably the best reaction. Laughing Jack just teleported away with Sally and Jane, which I cursed under my mask in result.

Eyeless Jack just sat down on the couch, messing with his scalpel. He looked as if he was the most relaxed of the group.

Masky and hoodie just stood awkwardly next the armchair in the living room, both leaning on its armchairs. I'm positive they would have been looking around nervously if it was for the mask and hood.

Ben was just leaning back in a chair behind a random table in the living room. It was pushed against the wall to the side, Ben sitting in the chair leaning back on it with his arms resting behind his head, smirking at me with black and red pupil eyes. The laptop sat on the table.

Back to Jeff, he was fuming next to the door. From what I've heard in the last 30 minutes I've been in my room, he doesn't like being contained.

"LET ME OUT YOU FUCKING ASSWIPE!!!" He growled, waving around his bloody knife. Which to me, didn't effect me at all because I've been using swords and daggers (and a scythe) more sharper and bigger than that.

Glancing down at the knife he was waving, under my mask, I smirked, "Put your butter knife down. You wouldn't want to hurt yourself, Do you?" I said cockily.

Ben snickered from his spot on his chair, Masky and Hoodie tensed for a second and EJ paused for a moment before going back to fiddling with his scalpel. Jeff looked at me from under his white hoodie and threw his kitchen knife at a supernatural speed.

I moved sideways quickly to escape the knife but I don't have super speed on my list of powers. The knife lodged itself in my shoulder. Golden blood seeped through the black hoodie I was wearing and a patch of it grew on my hoodie.

Fortunately on my 'immortality list' I can regenerate fast enough that it wouldn't be as fatal as it would be. Meaning that the knife wound would be fully healed in a minute or half.

Slowly pulling out the sharp knife I looked down at its new golden blood on it. Ichor. I threw the knife to the floor next to me.

What? You think I'm gonna give him the knife again after that mistake? I mean-he made a hole in my Hood.

"Ouch?" I said with thick sarcasm.

Jeff looked like he was about to pounce but then a slender body teleported his way into the room. Slendermen stood there, and if he had a face his would be filled of frustration.

Slendermen 'looked' my way and suddenly a static ringing went through my ears. I groaned in pain as my thoughts blurred and my eyes watered behind the mask.

I reached to my ears as if it would help end the staticky torture. My powers for a second got blurred as well, the hardened shadows falling and going back to normal and the pile of bone turned to dust and left only a pile of dust and dirt.

I looked up when it stopped, noticing how I had fallen to my knees when the static pierced me. Glaring, my eyes burned into the pale head that belongs to the Slendermen. That staticky shit was totally him.

If you can hear me right now, fuck. you.

Slendermen only waved it off calmly as I got to my feet. My shoulder was healed although the hole remained on my black hoodie I was wearing. Deathly Pale skin was easily shown under the pitch black fabric.

"If you mind to tell me, what are you doing? I just had LJ come into my office to inform me of this outbreak happening just now." He spoke with no mouth.

Using I bit of my telepathy I sent a small message to him, "I was........informed..that they were searching up private information on me, although they wouldn't have much to find, it bothers me to do so without my permission."

Slendermen nodded just a bit before Masky spoke, presumably explaining what happened from there point of view.

"We were just curious, and BEN search him up on the computer and stuff. We found a picture and a small description before a skeleton just walked inside. He said some stuff, blah blah blah, and Jeff threw his knife at it.

"Then Nico came down here and was all like, 'it's not nice to search someone up behind their back,' and then Jeff and Nico started to fight before you showed up." Masky explained.

Slendermen seemed to take this in before he nodded and started to exit the room, "follow me..."

With slight hesitation, the rest of the Creepypastas followed him out of the room. Following the Slendermen as requested, I stood walking at the back of the good. The Slender man stood tall as he walked down the hall and entered a room with a another door inside. The door was then opened and the outside was shown.

Tall trees surrounded the house from all sides. Although the Mansion was actually in a small clearing in the woods. The floor was grassless, and there were small dead branches here and there that laid on top of the brown soil. Pebbles and rocks of all sizes also littered here and there.

What I caught the most was actually the amount of bones I sensed. Dead deer, rabbits, bears, birds, raccoons, and finally, mortals. I smirked under my mask, and inhaled. I absolutely loved the feeling of the bones under my feet. It means I have allies wherever I go.

Slendermen paused, "I suppose with the pent up anger you might have that we may test your abitlities as a proxy. And considering the amount of powers you have a think it's best to go against BEN because you are both immortal. And I won't have to worry about anyone getting killed." He sent a pointed look to Jeff who was taking interest at the knife he got back.

Slendermen made me and BEN step forward, me taking pride in how I was taller then him. Having the other creepypasta stand to the side, Slendermen had us stand far away from each other in the back of the mansion where there was more space.

BEN smirked from across the backyard and yelled,

"Let's see what've you got"

•~~~|Authors Note|~~~•
I really hope you enjoyed that Cliffhanger. Anyways the next chapter would be the fight between Nico and Ben. I'm looking forward into typing that. Please remember to VOTE for my book, COMMENT what you think of it, and FOLLOW ME!!!