6.2

Kasia's POV

It's my first day here in URA. Yesterday they informed me na dito na ako mag tuturo for the main time because one of their colleague are having an emergency. It might take a weeks or months.

I don't have a choice since nag makaawa effect sila, they also offered me a high salary but I refuse, it's okay to me if they pay me high or just normal because I'm already rich, I teach for fun. It's also not malayo sa place ko.

Maybe after the school year ends, I'll file a retirement.

I'm done on my 2 lectures and now I'm checking the attendance.

"Salvador." I read their last names.

"Present ma'am."

"Smith."

"Here po ma'am."

"Dela Cruz, Nadia Dela Cruz." I look up to see who it is.

"Present po ma'am." She said, rising her hands. Magka mukha sila.

"Are you related to Athena Dela Cruz?" I asks.

She's confused but still reply "um, yes po. She's my older sister."

Older sister. Sister..

Tumango nalang ako and continue to what I'm doing.

"Vargas."

No one answered.

"I said Vargas." I look up and she's nowhere to found. "I'll mark her absent."

I'm done checking and the students are chatting to each other.

My phone lit up, I grab it and read the message from someone I know.

Someone I know:
Why are you avoiding me? I didn't do it, please, let's talk this out. I missed you, Sia.

I scoff at her message. Tsk, I don't give second chances.

Me:
We already talked. Stop messaging me. You're so annoying.

Someone I know:
Come on, babe. It was just an misunderstanding, I would never cheat on you. You're my love of my life. Please, I wanna see you. Can I come over to your place later?

What the fuck? Misunderstanding my ass.

Me:
Don't you ever come to my place you cheater. I hate you!

After I sent that message ay binuksan ko ng marahas ang pinto. Someone got hit and I panicked.

"Omg, are you okay?" I asks.

She look up to see the room number? Ah basta, she then look at me and my eyes widen when I realized its Vargas who got hit.

"I'm good, I'm good." She said like she's convincing me to believe her.

"You're late." I changed the topic. Because dalawang lessons yung tinuro ko and it's important dahil lalabas iyon sa exam. Napunta ang aking mata sa noo niya na pumula dahil sa pagka bangga, wait, is that a blood? Fuck, she's bleeding!

"OMG you're bleeding!" I panicked. Baka magka amnesia siya.

I touched her forehead medjo napaso ako, napa atras siya sa ginawa ko.

"Let's go sa clinic. We're cleaning that up." I said and grab her arm.

We were inside the clinic and why the fuck nobody's here? Baka ano pa magawa ko dito sa bata nato if hindi ako maka timpi eh.

"Stop staring at me." I glaringly said. Kanina ko pa siya napapansin na tumitingin sa akin.

"I can't help it. You're so beautiful, ma'am." Wika nito.

Mas diniin ko ang cotton sa kanyang noo kaya napa-daing ito.

I'm staring at her and so does she. She didn't look away and a few moments umiwas na siya. Huh, kala niya ah.

"Thank you, ma'am." She genuinely said.

She's so cute when she smiles.

Tumikhim ako at sabi, "Be careful next time, Vargas. Baka hindi lang ito ang mangyari sayo." She nods at what I said.

I stood up because I don't think makaya ko pa if I stay with her any longer.

Whenever she's around, maka-kasalanan man pero na t-turn on ako. Fuck.

She grab my hand and na out of balance ako kaya natumba ako sa lap niya. Pinikit ko ang aking mata sa nangyari, shit.

I stood up immediately and cleared my throat. "What?" I asks.

"There's something on your hair." She pointed out.

Kinapa ko ang aking buhok ngunit wala akong nakuha kung ano man. Nang t-trip ba to?

She then stand up and kinuha ang maliit na dahon? The fuck, yan lang?!

We're so fucking close to each other and my body so fucking heating, fuck. She's looking at my eyes down to lips and back up to my eyes.

I am staring at her lips for a while. Before she could move, I grab her neck and smash my lips to hers.

I lick her bottom lip. She lightly open her mouth which our tongues starts fighting with each other. Before I let go, I sucked her bottom lip and we were both catching our breath. I stare at her, she look shock to what happened just now.

This is why I shouldn't stay long. God, I'm so fucking heating.

"See you around, Vargas." I said while smirking.

After saying that, I quickly turn around and dali-daling umalis. I hope nobody see that.

Ugh, I want more.

I look at the time and I'm glad that I have a 3 hours break, it's one of our deal na mag b-break ako for 3 hours for, for personal things.

I'm midway to my classroom, I grab my phone from my pocket and type a message.

"I need some right now. Same place. I'm on my way." After I send it pumasok na ako sa room at kinuha ang mga gamit ko tska tumungo sa parking lot.

–––––––––

Alright, I just want you guys to know her POV from that moment, so yeah. I hope you like.
Next chapter will be the same day but savannah's POV.