Chapter 8

Savannah's POV

It's been a month since that happen and my feelings for her is still the same. We still bumped to each other because she's our advisor, I also see her in Rose the bar hanging out with her friends.

I also moved out from that condo. I am now living here in Grantchester Village, well my parents forced me to live here since they don't want me raw to live in such a small condo. Hindi naman yon small, sakto lang.

We're here in Rose the bar celebrating Ella's 21th birthday.

"Happy Birthday, Ell. Wish you all the best, love you." I said as I give her my gift.

"Aww thank you so much Savy. Love you so much!!" She said and hug me.

"Happy Birthday, Ella my love." Nadia said and hug her.

"Thank you so much, love! The best talaga kayo, love you all!!"

And everybody great her a happy birthday. The party is exclusive so ang nandito ay mga classmates niya and friends na tiga ibang course and some of our friends.

Magkatabi kami ngayon ni diah sa couch, Ella is busy roaming around.

Habang nag iinom kami ay mag biglang dumating na lalaki sa tabi ni diah. Hinayaan ko lang ito dahil mukhang nag e-enjoy naman silang nag uusap.

After a couple of minutes ay biglang dumikit si diah sakin, "stop it. I said I don't want to." Sabi nito sa lalaki.

Tinignan ko ang lalaki at mukhang hindi ata ako na pansin dahil patuloy pa rin ito sa pag hawak sa kamay ng katabi ko.

"Come on, ngayon lang naman ito. I'll pay you, how much?" Aniya nito.

Ay gago pala to eh.

Tumayo ako at pinatayo si diah, ni lagay ko siya sa likod ko at hinarap ang pangit na lalaki.

"Alright, that's it. She said she doesn't want to. Which part of you didn't understand that?" I said glaring at him.

"Sus, pakipot lang naman yan sa umpisa eh. Lahat naman ng babae ay na dadaan sa pera. Kung gusto mo, ikaw na lang. Ano g?"

Aba lintik na gago to.

I held his collar as tight as I could and said, "For your information, hindi ako puma-patol sa pangit at gagong katulad mo. Isa pa, kung marami kang pera, bili ka ng kausap mo ha. Stop ruining someone's mood. Kulang ka ba sa aruga? Get a life, you fucking asshole." Mahabang sabi ko at pinakawalan ito.

"Sav, Tama na." Diah said from behind, calming me down.

Hindi ko eni-expect na nasa akin na pala ang atensiyon. I smiled and gesture them that it was nothing and ipatuloy ang kanilang ginagawa. Buti na lang at umalis na yong lalaki.

"Huy Savannah, Anong nangyari?" Ella asks worriedly.

"His harassing Nadia."

"WHAT?! Are you okay now, Nade?" She ask nade. She just nod. "Okay, I'll let the guard know and kick him out. Jan lang kayo ha." Sabi pa nito at pumunta kung saan ang mga guards.

•time passed.

"You know all I do is to admire her. She's near but too far, difficult to reach." Diah said.

She's been saying things like this for 5 minutes straight. She's drunk, I know. Me and Ella just listening to her.

I didn't drink much since I still have to drive for them. It's a good thing that Ella didn't get drunk.