Draco

Somehow, I stayed awake. On occasion, I could, though not very often. I headed outside, feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin and the chill in the air. Snow was still on the ground from last night's flurry. It would remain on the ground for a long time. At least, I suspected it would. I drew my coat closer to me, even though the cold didn't bother me, being a Vampire after all, and I headed to the small little marketplace.
Cheeses and meats were very popular, I had learned. The majority of Romanian food was cheese and meat. They had more than tea. They had coffee, wines, and other alcoholic beverages. Between the meat and cheese, alcohol seemed to be very popular as well. I browsed through the marketplace, fighting fatigue as the sun rose a bit higher in the sky. I bought some cheese, some meat, some tea and a bottle of wine.
I realized that while I had been hoping to gather information, I had no clue about the language. Information would be extremely difficult to gather. I was about to head back home with a thank you that more than likely wasn't understood when the presence of another Vampire made me freeze in my tracks.
I glanced over to my right to see the Vampire myself.
He looked to be twenty-five years old with golden hair, aqua-green eyes, and pale skin. He had obviously taken note of my presence and had ignored it. I had to admit that I was unnerved of how easily he had been able to approach me without me knowing until he was right beside me.
"You must be one of the newcomers," the Vampire said after he greeted me.
"Si," I confirmed. He blinked and raised an eyebrow and then gave me a reassuring smile that hid his fangs.
"Italian, huh?" He questioned, speaking in Italian. I wasn't sure of whether or not to be relieved. I nodded as a response. "My name is Duzell, and you are..?" Duzell trailed off there.
"Priest," I replied quietly. He gave me a puzzled look but didn't press the nickname.
"Priest, did you happen to see Draco last night? He did not return home last night," Duzell informed me.
"I saw him. I saw him out of our home as well. I don't know what happened after that," I stated, somehow managing to speak. It was clear to me that behind the friendly demeanor, that if Duzell wanted to, he could, and would, tear me to shreds.
"Which way did he head in?" Duzell pressed.
"Left," I replied. Duzell studied me with a contemplating expression. I waited for the beginning of him tearing me to shreds.
"Well then, Priest, I hope you're willing to help me search for him," Duzell said with an outwardly kind smile that disguised the threat that if I didn't, he would have no reason to not rip me apart.
"Of course," I managed to whisper.
"Good, I'll let you get some rest. We'll start searching tonight," Duzell told me as he walked away in the direction of his and Draco's home. I headed home and crawled into my bed, pulling the blankets over me and hoping I wouldn't regret being forced to search for Draco. More than I already was.