Chapter#8

.

Author Pov:

They reached home while talking and bickering on random things.

Violet : Here we go. (stopped the car).

Jimin : *unbuckling his seatbelt* Aren't you coming?

Violet : Should I really come? (said nervously).

Jimin : Ofcourse you should! And moreover Jin hyung wont leave me If he finds out that you came to drop me off but didn't come in. So don't think too much and come with me.

Violet : Umm If you say so. (got out of the car).

After ringing bell someone came to open the door.

Hobi : Oh Jimin. *hugging him tightly* You don't know how much I was worried. Are you Ok now? (still hugging him ).

Jimin : Yah hobi hyung! Leave me already I can't breathe. (struggling in his grip).

Hobi : Oh sorry sorry. *Looks at Violet*. Violet right?

She nodded with a small smile.

Hobi : *Bright smile* Thank u so much for saving him. You really have a kind heart. 

Violet felt so good after listening to him.

Violet : *smiling* Oh it was my pleasure helping him. Thanks for your kind words. 

Hobi : *getting out of way* Come in please.

Jimin : Finally! come on let's go inside. (Violet nodded).

Jin : *coming from the kitchen* Who was there hob-- Oh you came. *hugs Jimin* You brat can't you drive properly. You have any idea how much worried we were? (scolding him).

Jimin : Sorry hyung. (sad).

Jin : Now don't be sad. Be carefull next time! Oh Sugarcube come here. *hugs her* Thank u so much for saving his life. I'm so grateful to you.

Violet : Hyung I saw him unconscious there so it was my responsiblity to help him. (smile).

Jin : Such a sweetpie you are. I said right! you are too cute to be cold. (smile).

Jimin : Where is everyone?

Hobi : Oh Suga hyung and Taehyung went to company, they have shoot today. Rm and Jungkook went to grocery. They will be back soon.

Jin : Why are you standing? sit here *pointing at couch*. What you will take? Tea or Coffee?

Violet : Oh no no, no need to do anything. It's Ok. I'll take my leave now.

Jin : You can't leave like this. Atleast not before a cup of coffee. Sit here I'll bring you one.

Jimin : One for me too. (also sitting on couch).

Jin : Hobi you? (while going towards kitchen).

Hobi : Yes please. *Jin left* You ok now? How's that happened?

Jimin : Yes, I'm fine now. Don't know, I think I heared a gunshot but didn't saw anyone. It can be my hallucination.

Violet : You're fine now and that's what matters. (said while smiling).

Hobi : Wow! You aren't cold like they say. You are really sweet and caring. (smiling towards her).

Violet : Well I have a cold nature but I'm trying to change myself fo--

Jimin : *trying to change the topic* Woah! Hobi hyung you know her dressing sense is fire. I'm sure you'll like her clothes. I like them all. It is also hers. (while showing the clothes he's wearing).