Chapter#16

.

Author Pov:

A month. It's been a month since Jimin's accident. Since she met BTS. In this month Violet lived a whole new life. She often visited them, ofcourse she had to, she was Jin's and Suga's little sister now.

They all loved her like their own sister, well Jimin was the exception. Yes he loved her but not as a brother. He loved her as a man. He realized his feelings, well let's be honest they made him realize his feelings. But he did and that's what matters for them.

Even suga blended with her completely. Besides his quiet and introvert personality, he let his chaotic side out whenever they had get together. 

Namjoon and Violet with high IQs and smart brain became good friends. And Jin being a mama bird of the group treats her like a baby. J-hope taught her how to be yourself without giving two f*cks about other opinion. After spending time with him, she realized that they weren't lying when they say'he is the sunshine of the group'. 

With two maknae of the group, she got to know what real fun is. They had the craziest thoughts of how to make their hyungs suffer. Although she hadn't spend much time with them but she knew for sure that she would definitely loose her braincells if she stayed with them. She even believed that Tae had some special connection with aliens because of what he said: 'Aliens don't drink water, they can absorb water vapours through their body pores and strawberries are actually invention of  Aliens, it's just humans stole their credit'. And she was too stunned to speak when he told that Jungkook once almost sold Jin hyung for a bottle of banana milk.

They even got three of them scolded by Jin, when they were *ahem* playing with freaking kids water guns. Violet could swear, it was her first time playing with that thing but it was kinda fun. They were actually playing in the garden but somehow they managed to drag the chaos from garden to living room and that resulted three of them to made lunch and dinner as an apology to prevent the furious Jin's infamous rapping. Because angry Jin was okay but furious Jin was scary and definitely not good for their health especially for their ears.

And Jimin? hmm interesting question. He was a little shy around her, yes you read it right. He was shy. Although he was called The Flirty king but he got nervous whenever she asked him out.

Well for them it was hangout but for others it was always a date. Ofcourse, who bathes in perfumes for their so-called hangouts? and who wears pretty dresses just for their partner even though you hate wearing girly shits? Well, love do changes people. 

After spending time with Violet, They came to know that the cold CEO was nothing but a mask that was used to hide the real Violet from the world. Who would have thought that infamous KIM VIOLET was literally baby from inside? Even Luna wasn't aware of this side oh hers.

She surely was good in hiding things, Like three months ago she kidnapped her business partner who was planning to get her engaged in illegal shits and was dreaming about taking over her company. But guess what? our girl was smart enough to know his bad intensions. Then he suffuered the whole month in her basement and died, he wasn't strong enough to tolerate her torture tsk tsk. Anyways lets not talk about the thing that's already six feet under the ground. But she fed his body pieces to sharks but anyways who cares?  

~~~~~~~~~~~

She always thought that engaging herself in the work to prevent the sadness and lonliness in her was a good idea but she didn't knew that it was the slow poison that was killing her every second. She wasn't able to find her brother and the guilt was eating her alive. 

Luna knew everything about her and she did everything she could do to help her. But nothing worked because Violet herself didn't knew how her brother looked. When she lost him, she was just 11 years old girl. Even thought she wasn't at fault but still she feels guilty and hopeless because now she has ways but still can't find her brother. She didn't show it but from inside she was broken. She was hurt. She was completely empty from inside. 

But spending time with her hyungs, her new friends. A little spark in her heart shone again. She did many things she wanted to do.  Whenever she felt down and upset, she headed to their home along with Luna. She knew she would be okay after spending her time with them. 

.

.

                  Quote Time:

"Lucky are those who find a true loyal friend 

                      in this fake world".