Chapter#9

.

Next day...

Violet Pov:

Here I'm in meeting room attending a meeting with my usual expressionless face

Here I'm in meeting room attending a meeting with my usual expressionless face. We are discussing about our new project and I want every thing perfect.

Violet : Hmm I think it's fine.*said after listening to presentation* This deal is very important so I want everyone to give their best. You all can leave now. Meeting dismiss! 

Everyone bowed before her and left.

Luna : Tired? (asked while arranging the files).

Violet : Hmm. Couldn't sleep last night. (resting her head back on the chair).

Luna : I see. What's the reason?

Violet : *sigh* You already know. 

Luna : But I don't think it's something to stress about. What's the problem? (asked worriedly).

Violet : I don't think dating him is a good idea. 

Luna : And what makes you think like that? (raised eyebrow).

Violet : See, he don't know about me and I don't wanna start our relationship on lie. 

Luna : And who said you to do that?

Violet : It's not like I can tell him my secret identity and if I don't do that, I'll have lie.

Luna : Lets make it simple. If you tell him about that then you don't have to lie.

Violet : *sarcastic expression* Hmm sure. And then he would leave me without giving me chance to explain. I won't be able to stop him from telling others and my secret won't be a secret anymore.

Luna : You are thinking too much. I know he'll understand you, just trust him hmm? ....... Everyone has right to love, you do too.

Violet : I-I need time to think. (said with closed eyes).

Luna : *sigh* Take your time. 

Violet : *getting up from chair* I'll be in my cabin, please send me coffee.

Luna : Sure. (smile).

Meanwhile:

Jimin Pov:

Here I'm infront of Violet's office. Kim Industries. Why I came here? well, I wanted to thank her and I missed her so I came to see her.