⋆ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ! ⋆

A/N: This will not affect the other chapters and is made as a little celebration of Christmas and the year that has gone by real quick. This did not happen in the actual SxF anime so this is just a small gift... I  guess you could call it that. Anyways, enjoy and have a Merry Christmas!

Akira wanted to sleep in. He'd went to bed late last night since he'd been so intent on finishing the last couple chapters of his book. Oh, curse the author for ending on a cliff hanger! Of course, sleeping in was not a choice when you lived with a wild pink-haired rabies girl.

That was Anya, in case you didn't get it.

"Stop," Akira grumbled groggily. "Go open the gifts yourself... I don't want to get up yet."

"Whhhyyyy!?" Anya protested, shoving him back and forth.

Akira grunted, "It's cold. Also, Santa doesn't exist and who knows if Loid or Yor want to-"

"Santa is real!" Anya objected, pushing him harder and making him roll onto his stomach.

"Uh huh," Akira pulled the blanket closer to his face. "Go away."

Anya huffed loudly and a second later, the blanket dissapeared from Akira's grasp.

"Hey!" He shouted, leaping to his feet.

"You're awake!" Anya teased and scampered out the door of their room.

Akira growled, "Get back here!" He started running after her but by the time he found Anya, she was knelt in front of the tree with shining eyes.

"Look!" She whispered.

Akira, filled with curiosity, stepped closer, hesitant. "Anya... I told you not to get your hopes up-"

"Look!" Anya pulled him down to his knees. "Presents! Santa got us gifts!"

Akira stared. He couldn't... was it... were they...?

"Are they-" He reached a trembling finger out and brushed the surface of a red box, covered neatly in elegant snowman and Santa shaped wrapping paper. It shuddered as he made contact.

"They're real," Anya murmured, grinning at Akira. "I can touch them!"

Akira paused, bringing the present close to him and reading the tag on it. Disbelief crawled slowly across his face.

Akira Forger 

From Dad

"Dad..." Akira repeated slowly.

"Mine says Papa," Anya brought her pale white gift close to his.

"Don't you guys call me different things?" Loid appeared behind them, a smile on his lips as he peered down at them.

Akira scrambled back, "Woah!"

Loid gave him a small pat on the head and sat down besides them. "Well, go on. Open it."

Akira hesitated, "But-"

"Akira," Loid nudged him playfully, "don't worry."

Yor walked out of the hallway, rubbing her eyes and yawning. When she saw the three knelt under the tree, her eyes lit up. "Oh! I forgot! Ahh... I've been quite busy..."

"It's alright," Loid said quickly. 

Yor knelt down next to Anya who jumped up and shook her gift.

"Look!" She tore into the present and held up a pair of brownish clothes-

"Oh," Akira blinked.

"Bondman!" Anya slipped into the giant jacket and put on the hat, pointing a fake black gun at Akira. "Give up! I have you under arrest!"

Akira rolled his eyes, "What'd I do-"

"Hiya!" Anya ran over to him, nearly stepping on his feet and held him at gunpoint.

"Ack," Akira waved the gun away and turned his attention back to his present. As the paper fell away in his hands, he found a worn leather book, the pages yellowish and the text on the cover fading away. He breathed out softly.

"We couldn't really find the second book of the series you were reading," Loid said sheepishly. "We managed to find a used one though... I hope-"

Akira struggled to his feet and took a small step forward, trembling. Then, collapsed into Loid's arms. 

"Thank you," he mumbled under his breath before embracing Yor in a hug as well. "Thank you so much."