After School 6

Jungkook:TAE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!!

Taehyung:KOOKIE! I-I WAS JUST

*At that time v couldn't think of anything his thoughts were like "now will kookie leave me?!" "Will he never talk to me ever again?!" "What will he say now?!!"

Jungkook:Tae! What's wrong?! Are you feeling alright? Do you wanna go to the hospital?!

Tae:kookie! I'm sorry! I-I didn't do it in purpose!! I'm so sorry !

Jungkook:Tae, don't cry, why are you asking sorry?

Tae:beca-because, I-I cummed!

Jungkook:what?

Tae:you're so innocent!

Jungkook:Tae,I don't understand, make it clear

Tae:I really need to change my clothes,now!

*and with Tae saying that he fainted*

Jungkook:Tae? Tae! OK, ok nothing is wrong,I'll get him changed no problem no problem

* jungkook took taehyung to his bathroom and made him sit on the bathroom counter and hesitatingly removed his pants and then saw his boxers with a spread of white liquid he didn't know about it and curiously removed his boxers and saw a 9 Inch tube reaching out of his boxers touching kookie's hand and there was seven all over it, jungkook cleaned it with tissue and changed Tae and took him back to bed*

Jungkook:OK,what was the white liquid? How did it get there? Let me search about it

*jungkook took his phone and clicked Google and searched "what white comes out of a male?" The result was "ejuculate fluid (cum) passes through the urethra before and during ejuculation. This ejaculate fluid containd sperm produced in the testes and seminal fluid produced in a number of parts of the reproductive system including the prostate."

Jungkook:I seriously don't understand that but i do know it's something that I should have not searched about I'm sleepy

*Jungkook drifted into great sleep*