After school 12

Jimin:here you go Tae, kookie told Me to give it to you

*the note said:I'm right here Tae, and I gotta say something to you after School*

Taehyung:what could it be? *Tae said to himself*

Mr.lee:jungkook, answer this question, 5 (-3) + 6=?

Jungkook:umm, uh, the answer is, is, +8!!

Mr.lee:good job jungkook! You always come late to class but you study very well, try to score more marks, good job

Jungkook:thank you sir

*the school bell rang*

Mr.lee:ok everyone, thank you we'll meet tomorrow

Everyone:thankyou sir!

Taehyung:kookie! Come with me right now!!

Jungkook:Tae wh-ahh!

*before jungkook could finish his sentence taehyung dragged him to the boys restroom and pressed him against the wall, jungkook hissed in pain but liked it, he felt something wet on his neck, and Tae asked*

Taehyung:kookie,  what is that you wanted to tell me? What is it?

Jungkook: yeah, about that, umm, I'll tell you later not now, you continue doing this

*Taehyung smirked and kissed kookie,

They continued kissing for 10 mins and stopped for oxygen break*

Taehyung:jungkook-a, I love you!

Jungkook:da-daddy!

Taehyung:DADDY?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

Jungkook: daddy, I want you inside me! I want you!!

*Tae was shocked by what jungkook called him but then took his member out and removed his pants and did the same to jungkook and inserted it in jungkook's hole, jungkook couldn't hold his moan and let out a loud one*

Jungkook:ahhh! Daddy! Faster! Deeper!

*jungkook's  mind was telling him to stop and to continue his friendship with Tae, but his heart was just the opposite, it told him to continue doing with Tae, jungkook  couldn't choose and thought but looking inside tae's eyes made him support his heart's side and they continued for 1 hour until the jimin came in*

*jimin had football practice after School in his school and it was over so he came to change his football uniform to his normal wear and taekook were panicking and Tae said*

Taehyung:*whispers kookie, listen now we'll stay quiet and after jimin leaves we will leave , until that stay quite, understood?*

Jungkook:*whispers ok daddy*

*Tae blushed then came to his senses *

Jimin:where is Tae? I can't find him

*Tae's mind: idiot, he is searching for me in the restroom, what a guy!?*

*jimin left*

*Tae sighed and both of them went to class and packed their bags and saw yoongi sleeping peacefull, they took some markers and drew on his face kookie drew a cat and Tae wrote I❤️jimin and they woke yoongi up and went home*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short part and will post soon
I💜U