after school 18

Jimin: where is Tae and kookie? They are always late! And I am suspicious of them both acting weird, Tae being so concerned about jungkook and don't like it when we touch him, why is that?

Yoongi: I think jimin is right, they are acting a little suspicious, what do you say hyung?

Jin: maybe they could be dating each other, who knows?

Namjoon: I think it's the best to stay away from this problem, let them fix it themselves

Jimin, yoongi and jin: yes

*Taekook arrived*

Jimin: where have you guys been?!

Taehyung: sorry, can we go in now?

Jimin: hmm, let's go

*seven of them went in and sat one by one namjoon sat in seat no.1 , Jin seat no.2 , yoongi seat no. 3 , jhope seat no.4 , jimin seat no.5, taehyung seat no.6 and jungkook seat no.7 , taekook were so happy sitting next to each other, during the movie, taehyung squeezed jungkook's dick, jungkook closed his mouth to stop him from moaning, then taehyung called jungkook to come to the restroom, they both went which left their hyungs confused, as soon as they went inside the restroom, taehyung removed his boxers and did the same for jungkook and inserted his member inside jungkook's hole, jungkook moaned uncontrollably, finally at the end of the movie they finished and came out and they both were waiting for their hyungs to exit*

_____________________________________________________________________
Tell me how is this part and stay tuned and don't forget to pray for our bangtan boys to be safe in military I💜U

_____________________________________________________________________Tell me how is this part and stay tuned and don't forget to pray for our bangtan boys to be safe in military I💜U