WINTER DANCE

BELLY
its friday december 12th, my last day of school til winter break. conrads already been here for a week. Tomorrows the dance, this evening we are getting everything all set up. We also have a half day, which is nice. Conrad took me to school this morning, and he said hed pick me up as well. My mind drifts to the last time we had sex like wow, it was mind blowing. I mean our sex life has always been good, but damn he just took it to a whole new level. I feel his kisses on my body, and his soft gentle caressing touches.

Conrads always told me sex isnt about the guy its about the girl, and pleasuring her. Im very lucky he feels that way. I cant let my mind wander too far into that fantasy though, ill get way too turned on. The bell rings and i go to art with taylor.

"You seem to be in a state of bliss. You kinda have been all week" she says.

"Oh taylor truely good mind blowing sex will do that to a person" i confess

"you wanna tell me about it. I cant believe even though your boyfriend is long distance, you still get laid way more than me" she chuckles.

"Because mine actually gives a shit about me. Jeres a bottom taylor, and he knows nothing about the female body. Even if he pretends to" i say.

"yeah ive learned that recently, its okay though im a great teacher" she laughs. 

We work on our paintings, this week is portaits and i picked susannah. Taylors painting jere, and giving it to him for christmas. Art is the last class of the day, so when the bell rings i gather my things, and run straight outside where conrads waiting for me.

"Hey" i greet him getting inside

"hi" he says kissing me a few times

"you excited to be on break?" he asks

"yeah i am were meeting at 5, after the plaza closes for the day to set everything up" i tell him.

"Sounds good" he replies kissing my hand. I jump a bit.

"why so jumpy isabel?" he asks

"i cant stop thinking about the mind blowing sex we had, i have daydreams about it" i reply

"youre adorable isabel" he chuckles.

"that was some of my best work though" he says.

"It really was, you can do me like any time any day" i say

"dont tempt me with a good time belly" conrad says parking the car. He holds my hand as we walk inside the house.

"Hey mom" i greet

"hi sweetie you excited? all your hard works gonna come together" she kisses my cheek.

"Very" i reply conrad plays video games with jere, while i read my book. Im sitting in his lap as he plays though.

"dude i have no idea how youre landing kills seated like that"jere says

"ive got mad skills" conrad replies.

Its about 5 now weve just finished loading the rover up, jeremiah taylor conrad and i are all going together. My moms coming to the auction tomorrow. Shaylas coming with some designs of hers shes willing to donate, and steven will be the announcer. It takes us about 30 minutes due to traffic to arrive. Everyone in student council is already here.

"There you are, weve been waiting forever" brad the president says

"sorry, rush hour traffic was bad" i reply.

"Whatever lets get going" he rolls his eyes at me. 

"Dont talk to her like-" conrad starts

"connie dont" i interupt and glare at him.