TEAM BELLY VS CONRAD

CONRAD
Belly woke up early this morning, she was awake when i came in from my morning surf.

"Belly its like 9am, what you are doing awake and dressed?" i asked her confused.

"Youll see" she smirked and headed into the kitchen. She came out with a pot, and a wooden spoon. She started banging the pot with the spoon by steven and jeremiahs rooms.

"EVERYBODY, GET YOUR ASSES UP!" she shouted. I laughed as she did.

Steven taylor jeremiah and shayla all came running out.

"belly what the hell!!" Steven glared at her.

"i need everybody dressed and ready to go. Today is the first day the boardwalk games are open. I am thirsty. Thirsty for revenge" she said the last part directly to me.

"Oh really, you want to lose again this year isabel?" I replied.

"No, you see this year. This year im kicking your ass, and winning the competition. Itll be your scared self on the tower of terror this year. And ill get the fucking bag of candy" she said competitive.

Im not gonna lie, seeing her fired up is always such a turn on. At 10:30am we all piled into the rover and cherry. The girls went in cherry, us guys in the rover. Seeing as i won last year, i got to pick first. Its not the hottest part of the day yet, so i picked my favorite game to play with belly. Shoot your shot.

"Im gonna beat you this year. Starting right here at shoot your shot" belly gives me a look.

"Funny. I happen to be your tutor, and i know for a fact you havent done any trig since your junior year. You might be missing some angles in there" i smirk trash taking her.

"Ohhhh damn belly, you got served!" steven high fives me.

"Shut up and lets play" belly looks mad.

"Lets go bells!" shayla cheers.

"I can do this with my eyes closed. Watch me" i taunt belly and close them.

"Dude hell fucking yeah, team conrad!" Jeremiah cheers.

"Fuck you, and your concieted ass" belly looks at me. We both make our first 3. Belly misses her fourth one.

"NOOO FUCK MEE!" She says upset. I make my last two while gazing at her.

"You think youre so cool" she rolls her eyes.

"What prize do you want?" I ask her.

"Me? You won. You get to pick it" she sighs.

I soften my expression, and put my hands on her arms.

"While i would love nothing more than to see your terrified self on the tower again. Youre still my girl. Pick your damn prize" i gaze intensely into her eyes, and she lets out a breathe.

Her lips curl into a smile"ill take the polar bear. Junior mint does need a friend. Itll be named almond joy" she tells me and i tell the worker.

"Im glad junior mint wont be lonely anymore" i smile at her.

"Im still gonna kick your ass today. I just let you win one to be nice" she tells me and i laugh.

"Well guys where should we go next?" I throw my arms around jeremiah and steven.

"Lets stay on the boardwalk and do mini golf. I saw that they had it this year" jeremiah suggests.

We walk over to the mini golf area. Its a 5 hole course. "Alright jere. Time to put those golf skills to use" i clap his shoulder.