First Day

-Narrators POV-

Sarah had an easy day, who would've guessed that seniors would be so well behaved? During Sarah's lunch, her other best friend, Amanda had brought her lunch. Sarah walked through the hall with the bag in her hand, and she passed a girl entering the bathroom. The young girl was beautiful with long blonde hair, big blue eyes, and tall. The girl looked a bit sick, but Sarah just brushed it off as she went back to her classroom.

-Lilys POV-

Slowly, the last block started. Lily had gotten sick during lunch, and she still didn't feel good. She was afraid she was coming down with something, but soon brushed it off as the teacher walked in. She had beautiful blonde hair sitting at just below shoulder length, her hair straightened. She looked simple yet elegant at the same time. "Hello class, my name's Ms. Paulson." She had a small lisp, but Lily smiled at it, thinking it was adorable. "I need to take roll, and hopefully I can learn everyones names!" Ms. Paulson said, smiling. She looked down at her clipboard and called everyone's name out. One of Lily's other best friends, Alex, was in the class as well. Finally, the woman said, "Lily Rabe?" Lily raised her hand up a bit and smiled. Ms. Paulson smiled back and Lily's heart did a little flip. "Well, it is nice to meet everyone, and I hope this year is enjoyable for all of you as well." Ms. Paulson said, smiling. "Any questions?" Ms. Paulson asked. Alex raised her pale hand and said, "Where's Mrs. Hardington?" "Alex!" Lily hissed under her breath. "I'm sorry dear, but I don't have that information." Ms. Paulson said, and went to her computer. "Alex! You don't ASK  a new teacher that!" Lily hissed. "Calm down Lil. I just wanted to see if I could shake her a bit." Alex said, then smiling. "Okay, I'll hand out books for the school year. You'll need to take care of these books, because they're all we have." Ms. Paulson said. "More like we're to broke to afford new ones." another kid said. The class giggled and Ms. Paulson gave another smile. "That's not true." She said, and started handing out books. She got to Lily's rows and handed Lily the book. Ms. Paulson's smile dropped and her eyes went wide. Lily looked down and her sleeve rolled out, revealing a bruise. She quickly fixed her sleeve and looked up at Ms. Paulson and gave a smile. Ms. Paulson moved on and Lily released a breath she didn't know she had been holding. "Okay class, lets jump right into it!" Ms. Paulson said. "Take the plunge, so to speak." Alex whispered. Lily gave a laugh and quickly covered her smiling mouth. Soon, though the class was over, and Lily got up to leave. "Ms. Rabe?" Lily turned around to Ms. Paulson standing there, smiling. "I need to ask you something." Lily walked over, anxiety rising in her. "Ms. Rabe-" "Please, just call me Lily." "Okay, Lily, I saw the bruise on your arm." "I was playing with my little sister and I fell." Lily lied. Ms. Paulson gave a look like she didn't believe her. Finally, Ms. Paulson sighed. "Okay. Just don't fall anymore." Ms. Paulson said, smiling. "Yes ma'am. I'd love to stay and talk some more, but I gotta go pick up my sister." "O-Oh okay." Mrs. Paulson stuttered, and she looked a little sad. Lily smiled and grabbed her book. "C'ya tomorrow Ms. Paulson." "C'ya Lily." As Lily left the classroom she kind of missed Ms. Paulson's presence. *She probably has a boyfriend Lil.* Lily told herself as she walked to her car to pick up Delilah.

-Sarah's POV-

*Lily Rabe. Even her name sounds beautiful.* Sarah thought. *Stop it Sarah! She probably has a boyfriend, and you have a girlfriend! But that bruise...* Sarah's thoughts were interrupted as her phone rang. Sarah answered and smiled. "Hey babe." "Hey Sar. How was your first day?" Sarah's girlfriend, Holland, asked. "It was good, yeah, all the students seem to be calm and excited." Sarah said, biting her tongue to hold back saying anything about Lily. "That's fantastic Sarah! I knew you would do great!" Sarah blushed and said, "Stop it." then laughed. "What do ya want for dinner?" Sarah asked. "Oh baby I'm sorry but my car is still broke down. They just don't know what's wrong with it." Holland said. "Babe, I thought I could make dinner tonight and we could cuddle, and maybe do a few more things." Sarah said in a low seductive tone. "I know babe and I'm sorry, I really am." "I could come up there and stay in a room with you?" Sarah suggested. "No!" Holland said, quickly, surprising Sarah. "Sweetheart, I just don't want you driving up here. I want you to have a relaxing evening." "But I wanted to spend it with yooou." Sarah whined. "They think I'll be home by tomorrow sweet pea, okay? Then we can do whatever you want." Holland said, lowly. "anything?" Sarah asked, raising an eyebrow. "Anything." Holland repeated. "Okay, if that's what you please." Sarah said, then giggled. "Well, I gotta go babe, I need to eat. I love you." "I love you too." Sarah hung up and felt sad. This was the 3rd night Holland wasn't home, and Sarah missed her. Sarah sighed and started packing her bag to head home, and wondered what the beautiful Lily Rabe was doing tonight.