Some Of That White Stuff

Lily's POV

I woke up with my bare body wrapped in Sarah's arms. I smiled and snuggled my nose down into her neck. I didn't want to wake her, so I just stared at her beauty. Her beautiful blonde hair hung at her shoulders and draped around her pale neck, which had a hickey on it. I smiled as I shifted my gaze back to her beautiful pale face. Her light pink lips were slightly parted, letting out soft snores. Her eyes occasionally fluttered, her soft lashes barely moving. She lightly shifted and I continued to smile at my beautiful girlfriend. How had I gotten so lucky? Her eyes lightly fluttered open and she gave a small smile. "Hey baby." I whisper. "Hey sweet thang. How'd you sleep?" She asks as her eyes lightly flutter closed again. "Great, I was warm all night! How about you?" I ask. "I slept great" she whispers. She lightly groans as she stands up, the sunlight hitting perfectly hitting her nude body. I smile in awe of my girlfriends beauty once again and I'm unaware that I'm staring. "Lils?" I hear her ask. I shake my head and smile at her. "Yes baby?" "You're staring." "Am not." "Wow, you're a horrible liar." Sarah says and giggles. "I bet I am. Oh well, I'm hungry." I whisper and smirk at her. "oh no, not again. I cant handle it right now." Sarah pleads. "Oh you're weeeeeeeaaaaaaaak." I exaggerated. "You're just to good baby girl." She whispers. Sarah kisses my head as she rolls out of bed and walks out into the kitchen. I sigh and laugh. That woman will do whatever she wants. I get up and put a tshirt on and a  pair of underwear, a bit unsure of if it's mine or Sarah's. I slip them on and walk into the kitchen. I wrap my arms around Sarah's stomach and kiss her neck lightly. "What's for breakfast?" I ask. "You." She whispers. I pull back, and soon she captures my lips. She cups my face in her hands and leads me to her couch.

Sarah's POV

I push Lily lightly onto the white couch and I pull off her shirt. I trail my kisses down to her breasts as I massage one and take the other into my mouth. I sucked on her nipple and flicked my tongue around it and soon switched breasts. Her moans filled the room as her hands tangled in my hair. I went down her body and to her underwear. I slowly slid them off of her and came face to face with her dripping core. "Mmmm Sar. Please." She whispers. I hook her thighs around my neck and scoot her closer. I drag my tongue up and down her clit, causing her body to shake. "D-Don't t-tease ma-ah." She whimpers. I take my tongue slowly to her clit and tongue her clit. Her volume in moans rise and her hands tangle in my hair once again. Her bucking hips tell me she needs more. Without warning, I dive my tongue into her. She screams out from pleasure as her hips find my rhythm. She rides my mouth and I continue going deeper, tasting all of her. I curl my tongue deeply into her and she lets out a throaty moan I continue hitting the spot as she reaches her climax. She continued riding my mouth as her white excess leaves her body and flows into my mouth. I lick up all her juices and come up to land beside her. "Mmmm, that was amazing." She heaved. I brushed hair out of her face and sucked on her neck. "I getting some of that white stuff." I whisper. We both giggle and Lily's phone rings. I get up to get it for her and see its her Aunt Kat. I hand Lily the phone and she answers. "Hello. Yeah? Hey, calm down. Where are you? Okay I'm on my way." Lily says and throws her shirt back on. "Hey, what happened?" I ask. "Delilah. She fell at Aunt Kats and hit her head pretty badly. Their at the hospital." Lily says with the most frightened expression in her wide blue eyes.