The Black Knight pt.1

🐱🐈‍⬛Catte x Buck🐈‍⬛🐱

__________________________

An orange goo wanders the hallways of the facility. Mindlessly walking around for no reason. She fiddles with the hem of the bucket rim that she carries around her arm. She doesn't really know what she's doing or where she is going but she allows her body to aimlessly do whatever it's doing even if it might lead her to danger...

Boredly walking around with nothing to do other than walking around. She wants something to happen. Something fun maybe! Then out of no where as if the gods were listening to her, the lights in the facility turned dark. Signaling that it was a blackout. The orange goo startled by this 'cause regular goos normal don't go out in blackout. Panic coursing through the orange goo she hurriedly and rapidly try to find a safe spot for the mean time while it can turn back to normal, with lights on. Stressed out while trying to find a spot in the dark, she notices something in the distance, and it was heading straight towards her! Adrenaline coursing through her body and blood as she stance herself in a fight or flight situation. It was a human approaching her! They were holding a scythe, one of the stronger weapons. The antsy goo about to flee was stopped by a first quick move attack from the human. The orange goo gasped out of pain as she uses her arm to shield the attack. She staggers backwards a bit. She needs to either fight or leave right now and she is unsure of what to do at this moment. Conflicted with her own thoughts, out of the corner of her peripheral vision she sees glows of purple neon lights moving around the dark. Then, suddenly a speeding bucket zooms right pass her as it hits the human square in the head knocking him out in an instance. The human falters a bit, stumbling backwards, concussed from the head shot they received. In a blink of an eye the shadow goo pounces on the human, jumping the human as the human falls backwards to the ground. The human struggles under the blackout goo's strength, pining the human down, the goo takes out one his claws and starts brutality attacking the human. The bloody cries and screams of the human haunt the orange goo as she wobbles backwards trying to flee the scene. Scared that her own life might be taken if she stayed a little longer. Then she hears the sound of one singular bone snaps, she turns her head and she the shadow of a decapitated head on the paws of the dark goo with a neon purple glow. She could tell that the goo's head turned towards her by the two new glowing neon purple eyes that pierced her soul. She heaves a bit, anxiety and the lost of blood making her weak, then the next thing you know her vision darkens and she hits the cold, polished floor...

------------

Had these in the drafts so don't mind the overload of post that I make x3

Hope you enjoy :3c