4: Lovin' it. !SMUT! TW

TW FOR SMUT, MASTURBATION, CUSSING, ECT!

Ghost sits down in front of his Computer. Ghost looks at the Photo, He grabs the Lube. He unzips his jeans, and pulls down his Boxers. Ghost squirts the cold liquid onto his hand, and began stroking his Semi-Hard Cock. Ghost start thinking about Soap, He imagined Soap sucking his Dick, and him running his Fingers through Soap's Hair. He imagined Soap's sweet Saliva, and his warm mouth. Ghost strokes his Cock roughly, starting at the base, and moving to the top slowly. He uses his Ring, that was given to him when he turned 18 as a Celebration, to add to the stimulation. He starts moving his hand faster, He tries to muffle his own moans, as he imagined Soap's beautiful Body, and sounds. He Invisions Soap's Cussing, and his Scottish Accent Moaning his Name. He strokes Hard, and Fast, as he daydreams about Soap leaking with his Cum. "Johnny~ J-Johnny~~" Ghost Moans, as he Cums on his hand, and on the Computer screen. He sits there breathing heavily, and sweating. Suddenly a Knock at the Door distracts him. "Oi Simon I need you to help me with Something!" Price calls through the Door. Ghost slams the Computer screen, and cleans his hands. He pulls up his Boxers, and Zips up his Jeans. "Sure Mate!" Ghost calls back. Ghost leaves to help Price. Soon After Ghost's Departure Soap arrives. He walks over, and opens the Computer to check it, and sees the mess of Fluids, seeing the Photo in the screen makes his face go Red. Soap knows it wrong, but he leans in, and licks the screen. He licks it clean, savoring the Taste. Soap's Underwear grows wet, as he Locks the door. Soap pulls out a box of Toys from under the Bed, and Grabs one in specific. It's a 6 Inch, Bad Dragon, Vibrator. Soap sets it in, and slowly turns it on. Soap throws his head back, as it starts buzzing inside him. His thighs twitch, and his eyes Roll. "S-Simon~" John Moans. Soap turns up the Intensity. John bites his lip. He grips the sheets. Soap Climaxes, and quickly hides his Toys. Soap Ticks himself into bed, Satisfied. Ghost come back, and smiles. He gets in his bed, and falls asleep.