accidentally added

WARNING!!!
BULLYING, SAD-COMFORT, SEWERSLIDE BAIT

3RD POV

It was just a normal day for izuku. Him getting bullied and beat up at school, getting his lunch money taken by bakugo katsuki and his 'friends'. But what he didn't know is that he accidentally got added into a group and what had happened at home...

TIME SKIP

As the school bell rings, Izuku quickly pack his books, that was until Bakugo came and approached him. "Oi nerd!" He yelled activating his quirk making izuku flinch "yes, kachan?" Izuku asked "heh, what's this you damn nerd?!" Bakugo asked, harshly taking izuku book from his hand. "Hey! Give it back" Izuku said reaching for it only to get held back by bakugo friends "Hero Analysis for the Future?! Are you thinking about applying to UA shitty deku?!" (I know this is not how it went canonly, but this is just an AU) bakugo yelled outraged as he burn Izuku book using his quirk and throwing it out of the open window "you think a school like UA will accept a quirkless deku like you?!" Bakugo laughed "there no way you'll be a hero deku!" Bakugo friends laughed with him

"I can try!" Izuku said determined "you don't even have a quirk deku. You'll die in the exam!" Bakugo exclaimed. Izuku stayed silent after that "I thought you at least had some fight in you" bakugo friend on his right said "how disappointing. And he said he wants to be a hero?" They all laughed. When they were about to leave. Bakugo stopped and said "you know, if you want to be a hero that badly. There might be a way. Pray that you'll be born in your next life. And take a swan dive off a roof of a building!"

"Maybe I will..."

Izuku POV

TIME SKIP
(ON THE WAY BACK HOME)

I was on the way back home when I remembered I needed to buy some groceries so I went to the nearest store I could find and brought some groceries.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

It only took me 10-20 minutes to get all the groceries I needed. Although... My phone kept blowing up with notification while I was shopping. I didn't think much of it and mute my notifications and went home after I got the groceries. When I arrived home I saw a stickynote placed on the fridge. 'Mom probably had extra work today' I thought, grabbing the notes and reading it "Dear izuku, I have an extra shift today so don't wait for me to come home. -Mom"

"I was correct" I said, putting the groceries on the table. I kept thinking about Kac- no. katsuki words. "Pray that you'll be born in your next life. And take a swan dive off a roof of a building!" It kept repeating in my head ever since he said that. Would it be better if I just... No! I can't leave my mom. I need to stop thinking about this..

I feel like I'm forgetting something... "Oh shi-!" I stopped myself from swearing and checked what was blowing up my phone and I saw....

"E-EHHHHH?! UA STAFF?!" I yelled, surprise.

UA STAFF

************ has added ************, ************, ************, ************ and more...

************: hello dear staff!

************: mind explaining why do we have another group chat?

************: well the other group chat is for work. This is for my entertainment

************: Nezu.. I think you added a random number in the group chat

************: I did?

************: Oh I sure did!

************: I need a nap *sigh*

************: Did you seriously put sigh?

************: what? Got a problem with it?