The Call (part 2)

3RD POV
"Wow..." Is aid impressed by the poem that me and mic made. With the others giving some of their ideas.. "Okay kid, now time for art!" Midnight said excitedly because art is her favorite (idk I just see midnight liking art the most out of all of them) Izuku chuckled and asked "art is your favorite isn't it?" Which he got in response was...

"YESSS!!!!"

Izuku laughed and smiles happy that he get to know his friends more "okay so since this is about your family! And as we suggested. You can make an old memories into art!" Midnight said, smiling widely which is you was matching with his own smile. "Now, tell me your favorite memories with your mother?" Midnight asked "well... There's was this time we had a food fight in the middle of making cookies for Christmas" izuku chuckles as he remember the memory

FLASHBACK

3RD POV

"Momma!! Let's make cookies for new years!" Baby izuku suggested. "Okay izuku.. Let's go buy the ingredient first okay?" Inko said smiling at her kid with a comforting smile "okay izuku, I need you to help me find... Some butter, chocolate chips and brown sugar okay? That's the only ingredients we're missing" inko boops his nose and smiles at him.. The smile he oh so miss. "Okay!" Izuku jumps in excitement. After a few minutes, izuku finally finds all the ingredients with the help of his mom of course. The Midoriyas went home and put all the ingredients they needed "okay izuku, can you put in 1 cup of butter in the bowl?" Inko said to izuku, giving him instructions to izuku "okay mom!" Izuku replied happily "is this enough?" Izuku asked his mother "yes, it is. Thank you izuku" inko ruffles her son hair and kiss his forehead make izuku giggle. Which in return got a smile out of inko "now give me 1 cup of sugar sweetie" inko said politely "okay mom!" Izuku said quickly pouring 1 cup of sugar "thank you! And now one cup of brown sugar"

"Okay!" Izuku said. After izuku face the 1 cup of brown sugar to his mom. He wanted to do something.. So he did. "Mom! Think fast!" Izuku said as he threw a little bit of flour at his mom "oh, it's on!" Inko said with a determined look on her face as well as amusement. And so they had a food fight and their kitchen was now dirty

END OF FLASHBACK

3RD POV

Back for reality, izuku smiles as he remembers that memories and couldn't stop crying. "Shit... I'm so sorry" izuku apologize "it's alright kiddo... We understand" ectoplasm said. "Now, let's draw it shall we?" Midnight said smiling "okay, so uhm... How?" Izuku asked making them all chuckle "okay dekiru, fist let's draw how it started. So how did it?" Midnight said "well I was having an idea and called my mom. When she turned around I said think fast and threw the flour at her" izuku chuckle "okay! So first, let put think fast in the middle of the paper, and make a very cool line to divide it into 4 spaces" midnight said and I started drawing "maybe you should make it like a lighting" midnight suggested and I quickly erase my line and made it more like a lighting type of line "that's better!" Now draw it as how you remember it. But make it where they can see you too." Izuku quickly drew it and they all were in awe as how dekiru looked when we was little "how old were you terror?" Snipe asked "oh, I was 6 years old this time" izuku said "I see... You're quite a cute kid before" snipe chuckles and everyone agreed with him. After 30 minutes dekiru finally finished the first picture. "Now you see the other line?" Midnight asked dekiru. Which he replies with a very confused "yes?"

"Okay, so those space are for your other memories you had that day. You can show what happened next and then when you fill it all you can shade it!" Midnight said "oh.. Okay. Thank you miss midnight" izuku thanked "drop the honorific kid!" Midnight said laughing "yes kiddo, we're friends aren't we?" Detective Tsukauchi said clearly talking about the groupchat name "yea, yea.." Izuku said laughing. After 1 hour and 30 minutes izuku finally finished his art project. "I'm done!" Izuku said instantly stretching after he said that making everyone laugh "good job problem child" eraserhead said "thanks eraser!" Izuku said. "Now time for the others (I'm not sure how to do it so they are just helping izuku with whatever he doesn't understand, which he understands all, but now time for oboro)

" now time for history!" Izuku said and he can see eraserhead, mic and midnight eyes sadden a little "if you guys want to end the call now then you can. I don't want you guy to-" izuku got cut off by eraserhead "shut it problem child. We want to help. And we will." Eraserhead said "okay... But seriously. You don't have to" izuku said as guilt hit him again "it's alright little listener. What do you have about him right now?" Midnight asked "well this" izuku said as he took out his notebook that the cover was "OBORO SHIRAKUMO" with clouds and a blue and white background with a hint of yellow

"Oboro Shirakumo, also known as Loud Cloud"

Full Name: Oboro Shirakumo

Quirk: Oboro possesses a unique Quirk that allows him to manipulate clouds. He can create clouds from nothing, use them as a protective shield, move around at high speeds, and even block an enemy's vision.

Strengths: Oboro's Quirk gives him versatile abilities, allowing him to adapt to various situations. His cloud manipulation skills make him agile and provide defensive capabilities. Additionally, his carefree and happy-go-lucky attitude brings positivity and lightness to his interactions.

Personality: Oboro is known for his cheerful and carefree demeanor, often wearing a smile and maintaining a lighthearted attitude. He exudes a sense of positivity and brings joy to those around him. His friendly nature and willingness to help others make him a likable character.

Past and Old Friends: Oboro was a classmate of Shota Aizawa (Eraser Head) and Hizashi Yamada. They shared dreams of forming a hero agency together. Oboro's interactions with his friends, including his willingness to look after Aizawa's cat, showcased his caring and supportive nature.

Tragic Death: Oboro met a tragic end during a work-study mission with Aizawa. While protecting children from a villain's attack, he was struck and killed by falling debris. His body was discovered under a pile of rubble.

"That's seriously all of it... Is there anything you want to add?" Eraserhead asked "well... If you had something you want to tell oboro.. What would it be? If it's not too much trouble.." Izuku said "well, I would say   "Oboro, your smile always brightened our days. We miss your positive energy more than words can express." Izuku quickly wrote it down his book  "mine would be "Oboro, you were the life of the party. Your jokes and laughter brought so much joy to everyone around you. We'll never forget your infectious spirit." Mic said with tears in his eyes and izuku again quickly wrote it down "and mine would be "Oboro, your kindness and caring nature touched the hearts of many. Your memory lives on in the warmth you brought to our lives." Midnight also said with tears in her eyes and izuku wrote it down too

"Thank you guys." Izuku said "no, thank you. You're giving oboro the recognition he deserves" mic said with greatful in his voice which everyone agreed

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE