DETECTIVE TSUKAUCHI?!

Nezu: well, would you like to share your name with the others?

Izuku: I'm guessing you already know my name?

Mic: of course he does little listener! He's nezu. He knows everything

Nezu: HAHAHAHAH :)

Izuku: ermm... Well... I'm not going to tell you my name-

Nezu: yet.

Izuku: how?

Power loader: don't even question it. He can cut you off even in text.

Eraserhead: continue.

Izuku: right. Ahm.. But you can call me deku! Everyone calls me that.

RG: dearie... Do you know what's the meaning of "deku"

Izuku: ...yes. But it's the only nickname I can think of right now.

HD: Well.. How about you think "deku" as "dekiru". Deku means useless, but dekiru means you can do it. And it does sound similar.

Izuku: I guess.

Mic: well dekiru! Welcome to the UA staff group chat!

Izuku: ... You mean UA staff on crack groupchat? (≧∇≦)/

Mic: well....

Ectoplasm: he's not wrong.

Midnight: when we're you online

Ectoplasm: I always was.

Snipe: ^

Vlad: ^

Vlad: do you really think it's safe for a stranger to be in here? What if they're a villain? They may be a kid, but that doesn't mean they're not a villain. No Offence kid.

Izuku: none taken! But if it helps. I want to be a hero. But I've given up on that. So I guess I'll become a detective or be in the police force!

Detective Tsukauch: a detective you say?

Izuku: yea!
Izuku: wait.. You're a UA staff??

Nezu: no dekiru. He is in here because he's quite a close friend. And like I said when I first made this group. This is for my entertainment.

Izuku: righttt...

DT: since you're planing to be a detective or be in the police force would you like me to train you?

Snipe: you trust him fast

D.T: I don't see why not. Nezu approved him and he doesn't see anything suspicious with him.

Nezu: that is correct!

Vlad: I'm just gonna go...

Vlad went offline

Izuku: thanks for the offer! But I'm still 14...

D.T: doesn't mean I can't train or teach you.

Izuku: right. Uhm.. Sure? Hold on. Are you? DETECTIVE TSUKAUCHI?!

D.T: yes, I am. You know me?

Izuku: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? YOU'RE SO COOL!!!

D.T: ahh.. Thank you.. I never thought I would have fans.. How do you know me?

Izuku: oh I saw you with all might once and I decided to do my research. And analyze you... Sorry if that sounds creepy

D.T: It doesn't sound creepy at all. It sounds impressive.

Nezu: indeed. Is there anyone else you analyse dekiru?

Izuku: I mostly analyse heroes.

Nezu: what do you analyse?

Izuku: oh! I analyse their strength, weakness, blind spots, quirks and their personality from what I saw!

Nezu: interesting... Mind if I see some?

Izuku: oh.. Sorry nezu, but I don't think I can.
Izuku: I'm sorry to disappoint you! I'm so sorry!

Nezu: it's alright dekiru. May I know why you wouldn't like to show me?

Izuku: well.. I'm not even sure if you guys are the real UA and well.. Detective. And even if you are! I can't share it here incase there is a hero gone bad or someone might hack into this group or even private chat and get the information. Or there a similar case like mine where you accidentally added me and they are a villain and if the information get leaked out then what happens to the hero will be my fault.

Nezu: I see.. What if we meet in real life?

Izuku: well I need to make sure you are real and not some sort of AI or someone is impersonating you.

Nezu: how would you know if someone is impersonating me or any one of us?

Izuku: I'm sorry nezu.. But I can't reveal that just incase you or one of the heroes and detective here are impersonating someone in here

Nezu: so if there is someone who is impersonating one of us and you told us how you would figure out we are impersonating them, then we would know how to outsmart it. Correct?

Izuku: yes. I'm sorry. I hope you understand (இдஇ; )

Nezu: it's alright. I understand.

Izuku: now that I noticed.. The other have been quiet

Mic: oh we're just praying!

Izuku: not to offend or anything! but why?

Midnight: because there's two nezu now!

Power loader: yea! And nezu is taking interest in you!

Midnight: whatever is interesting to nezu will be bad for us!

Ectoplasm: and we also don't know if it's a good thing or not.

HD: if you're wondering why we don't know if it's a good thing or not. It because we don't know if we should be glad there's someone who will distract nezu from us

Aizawa: *sighs* or if the person distracting nezu will be like nezu and do what nezu does to us.

Izuku: what does nezu do to you?

RG: don't ask dearie.

Izuku: uhm.. Okay?

Snipe: well... Also.. Nezu is vibrating in his seat right now...

Cementoss: oh shi-

Midnight: when were you online?

Cementoss: always was..

Snipe: so we're just going to ignore what I just said.. Okay!

HD: nezu.. What are you planning.

Nezu: I don't know what you mean!

Mic has change nezu name to RATSATAN