sleep

Izuku: what is happening...

RG: it's late. Go to sleep dearie.

Izuku: awww... But it's only 8 (இдஇ; )

HD: you need at least 8 hours of sleep. What time do you usually wake up kiddo?

Izuku: 4:00 to 4:30

HD: that is exactly 8 hours. Sleep.

RG: why do you wake up so early dearie?

Izuku: but I always sleep later! And Miss Recovery girl-san it just a routine I guess.

RG: call me Chiyo dearie. What time do you usually sleep?

Eraserhead: somewhere between 3:00 to 4:00.

Izuku: I do not!

Nezu: that is correct eraserhead! You should sleep little mouse.

Izuku: but-

Nezu: sleep. You need it.

RG: it's a shame you're only getting 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes of sleep.

Mic: is that necessary?

RG: yes. He said he wakes up at 4:00-4:30. And what aizawa and nezu said. He sleeps at 3:00-4:00.

Nezu: actually. He sleep at 4:00.

RG: so 30 minutes. Sleep dearie.

Izuku: but eraserhead doesn't sleep!

Eraserhead: I do. At least 2-3 hours at night and I sleep on my break. I also expelled all of my students this year. That means I have time to sleep. But you don't.

Izuku: what makes you think that I don't have time?

Mic: don't argue with him little listener. You'll regret it.

Eraserhead: you said you're 14, which means you're still a student. You can't sleep in class. And since you're a student, you will have homeworks. So just as you go back home, you will have to do your homework instantly after you wash up. Then maybe you'll have some chores to do or help your family clean up the house. And some extra things that might be going on in your life. Like you said. You like to analyse, so you'll spend your free time analysing. And of course you'll have to cook since you're family is probably working. And since now you're in this group you'll have no rest. Because of some people.

Izuku: you do know I can just sleep in my free time. Just because I like analysing doesn't mean I do it all the time.

Eraserhead: not only that. But you said you want to become a detective right? Then of course you'll have to learn about the law and whatever detective have to learn.

Izuku: yes, of course. But that also doesn't mean I can't take breaks in between. I can set up a schedule for when I what to analyse, or learn about being a detective and do my homework.

Eraserhead: you're quite a tough one.

Izuku: do you surrender?