Movies I like??

Literally this is just exactly what the title says. I'm just going to list all of the top movies that I like.

1. Spirited Away. This movie is my all time favorite movie. Ever.

2. Daybreakers. It's a great movie about vampires. Ethan Hawke. Yeah.

3. The Crow. Death, battles, and some serious rooftop fighting. That's every explanation needed.

4. The Way Way Back. Once again, no explanation needed, it's just a hilarious awesome movie (I cry at the ending don't judge me.)

5. Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. This movie is just hand down, hysterical. That's all there is to it.

6. Sinister. Sinister is fantastic and it's one of the best horror movies I've ever seen.

7. The Babadook. Weird, frightening, and just insane. The version of the book after she rips it though 0_0.

8. Not even being specific with this one, any Studio Ghibli movie that's out there.

9. American Ultra. Jesse Eisenberg is my favorite actor and I love him, so I have the movie a chance and it is actually fantastic.

10. Dr. Horrible's Sing A Long Blog. Neil Patrick Harris is freaking awesome and so is this super short movie.

11. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. Hands down man. I watched because I freaking really love Sam Rockwell and I was astounded by how well it was written. I seriously enjoyed it, I recommend you watch it if you haven't.

12. Now You See Me. Jesse Eisenberg once again. It's a fantastic movie, I really like it. MAGICIANS!!!!!

13. Charlie's Angels. Holy crap, isn't this like, one of those movies everyone HAS TO SEE? It's a great movie, well written.

14. Corpse Bride. I mean, you can't help falling in love with the different characters. Astounding movie.

15. ZOMBIELAND. I've loved this movie since I saw it. I've watched it probably over a thousand times.

16. The Princess Bride. You can bet your sweet butt I'm putting this movie on the list. I don't know how you can't like this movie, it's funny and dramatic and so relatable, not to mention a CLASSIC. I love this movie so much, Wesley is my fictional husband.

17. NERVE. BECAUSE DAVE FRANCO IS CUTE AND THE STORY IS AWESOME AND I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS MOVIE.

HONORABLE MENTIONS??

•Loitering With Intent
•A Case of You
•Run Lola Run
•Cyberbully
•Hot Fuzz