TRE Profile

Tre along side his best friend Red, were students in high school until they both came up with the idea of becoming superstars of WWE, or more likely Red was the one who came up with the idea and Tre went along with it, he wasn't too thrilled of the idea because he doesn't have much confidence in himself much less believe that he could be a wrestler but with some convincing from Red and the note of his birth parents, he decided to give it a shot, and so they borrowed the car from Tre's step parents and drive to Calgary to train at the Harts Dungeon where most newcomers would go to become wrestlers and maybe even superstars.

But when they got to the harts house, they found that Bret the Hitman hart no longer lives there, as a last resort, they seek out the wrestling school owned by the ex-WWE dropout Reilly Flash. Reilly saw some potential between the duo, well, more so with Red than with Tre, as he observed the tag match of them facing off against El Mago Jr and Jose Jane, during the match Tre was showboating to imaginary crowd letting his guard down and allowing El Mago Jr to take advantage and get the win for his team.

Despite the loss, he was encouraged by his friend Red that he would only need to get better next time and not playing with the crowd, as result, Reilly had given them their wrestling nicknames, Red because of her savagery voice and aggression, and Trevor who is now called Tre, because of a Spanish Latin for, a 1,2,3 count. Also it was stuck on him due the incident in the high school cafeteria.

He and his friend went all around the content, from the Winter Fest for their official first matches, to the Memphis Baseball stadium, which he lost a dance off against a guy named Riddle and after that he confronted Jerry the King Lawler and beat him in a match called "Loser leaves the town" in a No DQ, then they arrived in LA Los Angeles where he battles X-Pac in a crybaby match and loses to him, and finally they got back home a few years later to find Baron Blade setting up a BCW show in their high school and tried to convince them to join him but they were smart enough to smell a snake and so they declined him and Tre went on defeating Cole Quin.

After Red won the Mae Young Classic Tournament of 2019, she made a deal with Triple H that if Tre can't come to WWE, then she won't either, and so Triple H agreed to her terms and it's from that point they finally managed to reach the promise land, the WWE World Wrestling Entertainment company and it was shown by those that knew them personally and professionally that they the dynamic duo are a true package deal.

Tre's Personality and In Ring: Tre's a happy go person and is loyal to people that sees him for who he is, and he doesn't like when people don't take him seriously and if he wants respect and gets people's attention, he will do something crazy to grab attention and shoot for the respect. He tends to rub people the wrong way and it gets him enemies that which to use him to get to Red, and enemies that are dangerous to his career. He doesn't focused on his wrestling game but he's a strong powerhouse wrestler that occasionally gets the attention of beautiful women to his direction including the divas.

Tre's Friends and Allies: His one best friend is Red who was the one that brought him into the WWE and is very protective of his well being, even if he does something stupid.

AJ Styles, who used to be a rival to Tre, and after the falls count anywhere match, Tre has beaten the respect out of him, and they shook in handshake and afterwards they been tag team partners for a while.

The New Day, when Red and Tre were outnumbered by a group of superstars led by Charlotte Flair that wanted to get the upper hand on Red, the New Day inserted themselves into the mix and after the collision was over, Red and Tre got into a quick friendly friendship with the New Day and they been hanging out with them since.

R-Truth, when Tre got himself mixed up with the Miz who tried to get rid of Tre because he didn't like that Hollywood was choosing him to be the next acting star for the movies, so when the Miz thought with his partner in crime John Morison he can take out Tre for making a laughing stock, but with R-Truth decided to help Tre, they band together and they defeated both Miz and John Morison, it was strange at first with Tre with the presence of Truth attitude and personality but it quickly grown on Tre and they been hanging out doing some Rap music.