Son of Zeus, gets Toxic Part 1

Hercules was sitting down in the bench while he is in the locker room, disappointed look on his face, wiping the sweat from his face with a towel, thinking about his match he just had, he was in a one on one match against one the Seth's disciples, Hercules was having enough of Seth's antics and when tried to stand up to them, Hercules was outnumbered, he taken a beat down and then he was put through three tables that were set up by Seth and his lackeys and the only thing he could hear was the defaming sounds of the crowd and the laughter of the insane Seth Rollins, after he was checked out by the medical doctors, he was free to go to the locker room and packed up his things and get ready for next week.

"Damn it. How could I let myself make a mistake like this night?!" Hercules said to himself in frustration as he slammed the locker door and grabbed his bags and make his way out of the locker room.

Hercules was getting text messages from his friends asking if he was alright and he texted them back saying it's nothing he can't handle, was the only thing he can reply because he's been dealing with other things other than Seth and his disciples, such as the superstars that has a disrespect things to say to him, not like he could deal with until next week, however there were also the title matches he couldn't seem to win against, he couldn't get back the United States title, he couldn't get the intercontinental championship title, he and his partner of choice couldn't get the tag team championships and he wasn't able to even win back the World Heavyweight Championship title in his hands.

As if it wasn't horrible enough, he continues to listen to the haters and the criticism from the media, normally he doesn't pay much attention but lately he's been listening to what they has to say about his losses as of late.

"You know, for someone who is supposed to be the greatest, you just plane sucked right now."

"You called yourself a martial arts fighter or a wrestler, everyone knows wrestling and martial arts knows that you have been fighting fake!"

"How long do you have to carry that title match with freaking Miz for 1 hour?! You are a disgrace to your son of Zeus's fans!"

"I would have thought that if anyone would take someone like the Allmighty you would be the one. But I guess we now know who is the REAL olympian."

"I know that partner Chase of yours sucks at wrestling but I didn't think you would reduce to being suck too. I guess that's why you both are partners in the first place."

"You call yourself a champ after failing to get the United States title from the pasty Celtic lame?! You are a FAKE! The whole fight was a FAKE! You should go kill youerself!"

"How is it that for how many years you been in WWE, YOU haven't won anything in over a year?!"

"You were once a great champion but clearly you haven't been at your best game. Quit disappointing your fans and disrespecting the fans and just freaking retire! It's obvious you CAN'T WIN ANYMORE!"

Hercules has to admit, theses comments from the fanbase hits more to him than any hits he ever gets from in the ring, ever since the COVID-19 was spread throughout the world, he wasn't getting any energy from the crowd anymore because of the rules, and even though they can see through the VR televisions, they can see what's going on with his performance, Hercules thought the worst would pass, but losing regular matches was one thing, but not winning titles after opportunity and after opportunity, and it's due this, it's why these late criticism has been bothering him both mentally and emotionally.

As he just about to walk out of the door, he got another notice from the fanbase as he checks, he narrowed his eyes at the comment as he clenched his fist tightly.