Lionheart Profile

Born and raised in Africa, he leaves in a town called cap town, he was called Attica Zebedee, his first name was nicknamed after the land of Africa for its what his mother named him, and growing up wasn't easy life but they had neighbors that had sticks together through hard times until Attica had decided to go out in the fields to visit the animals which his parents had given permission for he is special among the animals as he made many friends of them, monkeys, elephants, zebras, Grafts, even the lions, and after spending time with them, Attica has decided to return home, only to find his parents rushed towards him in fear, they had told him that gangsters of criminals have raided the town, and so they ran as fast as the gangsters were catching up to them, and when they thought that they had Attica and his family cornered, they were saved the same lions that Attica befriended as the lions scared away some of the gangsters, others had the unfortunate of being killed and when the gangsters are gone, Attica parents were frightened but not Attica, as he slowly approached the lions while the parents were watching and Attica touched the forehead of the lions and it purrs at the touch and the parents were bewildered at the sight, as Attica was just smiling and then they heard someone approaching and the sight are nomad warriors were animal clothing with spears in hand and the leader says to bring them with them as Attica and his parents were taken by the warriors with the lions followed behind Attica knew that his life was just about to get interesting.

A couple of years has passed since Attica and his parents were brought into a village called Zambesi, and the leader is an elder woman called Amaya they were grateful to have a place to stay and be apart of a new family, and Attica being a teenager around 15 years old, he has been helping the young warriors who he befriended with and was helping them to rescue some of the animals from poaching and cages, one night however when they helped the animals to escape Attica noticed a poacher was about to gun down a small elephant and sensing this danger Attica stopped the poacher by using a pistol he got from camp and shot him but he didn't mean to shoot him in the chest and by the time he realized what he has done, Attica had murder someone, when they got back they told the news to the council and of the deed Attica has done, while they always have issues with poachers and hunters NEVER they had to do was doing any killing to the hunters for they would come back with revenge in mind but Amaya, had made a hard decision to make and it is by letting Attica go and it doesn't bold well with him as he doesn't want to leave the village, but his parents persuaded him to go as they couldn't go with him as they were not the ones banished and Amaya was not going to let Attica go alone as he would be escorted out of the village but out of the land of Africa as she has a friend that will help him on his journey, it was emotionally hard for Attica to the village and his parents but he took to heart knowing his family is save from harm and so he taken by some of the warriors, and they arrived at the airport where they meet a black man called Booker T.

Years later after meeting with Booker T, he took him to the plane leaving Africa behind and when they arrived in America, it was everything so unreal to Attica and Booker T had him leaving in his house, he told Attica everything about him being a wrestler and WWE and showing Attica the old shows and the trophies Attica was amazed by all of it, and ask Booker if he can aim to be a WWE superstar, Booker saw something in Attica at that moment and saw that he has what it takes to make it, and so Booker had showed him the gym and told him that he will need to get charisma and strength to make it so it's what Attica has been doing, he went to pushing himself, weighting his strength, and seeing if he can talk on the mic, and so far to Booker, Attica can get the strength he needs and he is quick agility on his feet and he is quite good on the mic, and now Booker feels like he is ready for the indies stages.

For months now, Attica is doing well in the wrestling matches and even picked up a thing or two with some street fighting and taekwondo and plus he is really strong and out strength anyone and in the process he even made himself a friend name Daniel Bryan, and they had go out on separate ways, and when it comes down to it, Booker T and Attica was getting a letter from WWE, saying that they would like to see how he performs on the newly show called NXT, and Booker was happy that his pupil was getting the opportunity to show what he can do and by the time they got there, Booker T asked his student what will his nickname be called, Attica took a moment and then he smiled as there is one name that he would take in honor his family and his animal friends back home, he is called Lionheart.