Hercules Profile

In a small island of Greece of Athens, he was living off the streets as a boy, left with no name or any knowledge of where he comes from and for a while, he didn't have any food was passed out on the steps at the front door of the orphanage, luckily the owner of the orphanage was an nice lady just happened to got outside to see him on the steps, she was frantic at the sight and got him inside and was able to nurse him back to health, and got him food and better clothes and before long, the lady was introduced herself as Annie Taylor and has him inducted as one of the newest orphan kids and he was named as Alexander James.

During a few years growing up in the orphanage wasn't easy, Alexander was getting into some fights only because some of the younger kids even girls were getting picked on by the bullies, when he saw those indents, he inserted himself between them and got into the fights, he got bruised but it didn't bother him because the kids getting picked on were very grateful of him, but he was pulled in for the lectures he received from Annie, and she sternly told him that while she approves of his actions to step up she also told him that fighting doesn't solve anything and so with that, Alexander confronted the bullies instead of picking a fight, he instead have persuaded the bullies that they will not get any where in life if they continue to pick on and being jerks all the time, and it's because of his words, the boys have willingly to change into better people and give respect to Alexander and he was being praised by other orphans including Annie and it gives Alexander perspective that his life in the orphanage is better now.

Years later, in the orphanage he is now becoming a teenager of 17, as he was being well built for a teen and he was making good friends and he was being a born natural of cooking, cleaning, and in some indoor sports, then one day like every other day, orphans were being adopted by different families as he watches from afar and no family has picked him as a new kid to take home, and after seeing it, he can't help but dream of being something important like he wants to change the world in his own way, helping lifes in his own way, so one night Alexander had a private conversation with Annie and says that he wants to go out into the world and making it a better place, he thought she was going to argue with him, but surprisingly she nod her head and says that he would have left with or without her blessing and is content with his decision, and after making the choice, she helps him pack his things and told him that she always loved him like he was her son and he replied solemn that he felt the same, and the dawn of morning his friends wishes him good luck and Annie told him she loves him very much and he replies he loves her too and Alexander left the orphanage with back faced the crowd as he walks into the street with better knowledge on how to get to the world now and he left with no regrets.

After some years leaving the orphanage, he really moved up in the world, he took some jobs, been bunking in the Matial arts dojos pick up some judo and boxing, and then he got himself a full time Football career, which he got obstacles but nothing he couldn't handle, between martial arts and football and time he spent in the gym, he is now having a definite bodybuilder and women were swoon at the sight of his muscles and handsome face like he was an image of god, and he has been killing the game of football and learned the value of teamwork and at the time, it's what he thought of doing for his whole life with his natural talent, but after winning football championship games and beating the best of best of players in football, he wasn't getting the same challenge like he did at the beginning, but then he was approached by a man in a business suit, a man named Paul aka Hunter aka Triple H, a man who is one of the most important figures in of WWE, a wrestling entertainment company, which Alexander was very interested of its development in fact, it's one of the main reasons why he was learning martial arts and boxing, Triple H then offered him something that may be exactly where Alexander needed.

After the conversation he had with Triple H, hearing that he was searching for the exact talent that Alexander possessed, he offered him an opportunity to see if he can take his natural talent to the stage of WWE due to his athletic ability, his martial arts skills and his boxing strength, he only asked why would he wanted him to be apart of WWE, Triple H only said, because he remind him of himself when he started out his WWE career, he too was promised a destiny of greatest, a path to make life's better for all the people in the world and he was once called a next Face of WWE, and hearing all of it, Alexander shook Triple H's hand in agreement and he was escorted to the private plane off the island of Athens, and never looked back and after several hours, they arrived in the performance center where people come to train to become superstars and wrestlers, and before Alexander got started, Triple H only asked, what should he call him by his superstar name, Alexander thought of one name that suits him, he calls himself, Hercules and after that he went in to train to become a superstar and Triple H knew that Hercules would change the landscape of WWE forever.