in

back in hell.

hell was in, well shambles is the polite word. jimin had gone full dictator mode, so much so that the other demons who preferred to keep a low profile had to step in to stop his unhinged behaviour, "jimin, i get it you're excited but CALM THE FUCK DOWN! you're over torturing the humans. even jungkook isn't that vile, no he is depending on his mood, but what the hell got into you?!" "nonsense tae, there's no such thing as over torturing. and don't say that bastard's name. let me be me, it's so nice with him gone." jimin breathed a sigh of relief, laughing manically as he continued terrorizing the residents of hell.

jin was not phased at all, namjoon mirrored jin's feelings, yoongi was probably taking a nap which was impossible since jimin had been pulling every sinners' teeth out, and the agony fueled screams could've been heard all the way in heaven, but hey, he's yoongi, he can sleep through anything. and hoseok was nowhere in sight. whereas taehyung was trying to calm jimin, and it was failing miserably.

"cut it out!" namjoon boomed, the water which was once swirling around his feet was now raised above his demonic height. the ocean monster had enough of everything. "this is exactly why i hate hell, the ocean is much more peaceful" "you just like sinking ships and fucking sirens" scoffed jimin as he finally was satisfied with torturing the last person who was left untouched that day. "it's much more peaceful than being in this dumb fuck fest. all of you seriously need to cool off." "we're used to hell, waterboy." "you're insufferable sweetie" sneered namjoon, while jin observed the scene, ready to deliver a fatal blow.

"well jimin has been running rampant, that leaves us no choice but to bring jungkook back" as jin turned to order a demon to call jungkook back, jimin shook his head, horrified, "no, no, no! i-i'll dial it down" he grit his teeth. before namjoon could fire off a bitter dialogue, hoseok strutted in, with his infamous butterflies surrounding him, making everyone widen their eyes, "you're here?"

"of course i am. you know my butterflies feel lonely without me" he gently held a hand out as the pretty winged creatures flew gracefully around him, a few settling atop his pretty hands. "so, what's the fuss about?" oh boy, hoseok regretted asking that question, because as soon as he did, all four of them started talking over each other, jin growing visibly frustrated with everyone's antics. "SHUT THE FUCK UP. ALL OF YOU!" it was rare for jin to scream, so whenever he did, he successfully asserted dominance.

"damn" hoseok spoke lightly under his breath, "that bad?" jin shook his head in frustration, "you can't imagine" hoseok threw a thumb over his shoulder, pointing back to where he came from, "would it explain why i saw so many people with bloody mouths?" "bingo butterfly boy" namjoon glared at jimin.

jimin had had enough of all the other demons pestering him, he had the power to exile them but he couldn't stand a chance against jungkook, that's why he tolerated him. jungkook being mother's favourite had certain privileges to his name, like being the strongest, having the final say in everything. literally everything and this might sound bizarre to any other creature, but hell had it's interior architects (take that heaven). and jungkook had the final say in that too. it didn't matter who's manor was being decorated, it was all to jungkook's taste but he had good taste and was generous with the 6 demons (occasionally). what? did you think hell was tasteless just because the scum of the earth goes there? well newsflash darling, hell is gorgeous, not for the humans of course, but they had to make it visually appealing (stunning and top notch) as some demons preferred pretty decor (namely seokjin and namjoon and taehyung appreciated it too)

"why do you all kiss jungkook's ass anyway?" jimin huffed. "why are you so jealous of jungkook anyway?" namjoon seethed. the water demon had a soft spot for the ruler of hell. he didn't know why but jungkook was endearing in his eyes and jimin only made him mad, especially with the demeanour switch ever since jungkook left had irked namjoon further. "jealous? i'm not jealous." namjoon let out a sarcastic laugh at that, "you're not jealous? and i love fire" jimin hated that remark. yes he was jealous but he was sure he concealed his emotions really well so the fact that someone, especially namjoon of all demons was the one to see through his facade pissed him off even more.

"you don't know what it feels like to wait for something your entire life only to see it being handed to someone else. someone undeserving at that!" none of them were fazed, they all slowly blinked at jimin's outburst and decided not to prod further and just leave him be. and that's exactly what they all did, left jimin alone but his twin didn't. taehyung stayed there. watching jimin as he breathed heavily, exhausted from yelling. "why do you hurt yourself like this jimin?" jimin had a bad temper but taehyung didn't care. he loved his brothers and didn't like to see them in pain.

taehyung didn't understand what the big deal was. as long you're happy and are enjoying life, who cares about ruling hell? hell stripped them of a happy life. he abhorred every second he spent there but he didn't want to leave his brothers behind. but his brothers didn't want to leave hell. his brothers are also very fucking stubborn and are adamant on dedicating their entire lives to this flaming torture cell.

jimin opened his mouth to fire off a slew of insults about taehyung being dense and not understanding how power worked but sighed and opted to shut his mouth instead. mainly because he didn't have an answer. jimin threw his head back, looking up at endless dark sky above him. he couldn't help but wonder why couldn't things be easy.

"tae, is there any way to completely trap jungkook in the mortal world, keeping him far away from hell?"

jimin ft his sad boi hours + incoming villain arc?