FOREST (chapter 1)

Storyteller pov:

Wow, it's amazing how I can still see the kingdom from this far.

Well, I should get back someone is waiting for me to feed them after all I bet they are hungry for waiting for too long.

As you walk to the forest you seem to keep hearing a lot of noise and it seems like it's getting louder with each step you take.

Until you see someone run up to you screaming...please someone help!

You stop in your step until you see something behind the cookie that is chasing the poor cookie. That looks like a cake hound.

As soon as you see the cake hound behind the cookie who is now running up to you for help you soon open one of your book of spells that you were holding.

You then cast a spell to the cake hound who is chasing the poor cookie making the cake hound sit and calm down. You then said something to the cake hound to go away by saying it in a different language.

Once you did that the cookie who was running up to you hid behind you for safety.

You then look behind you look at the poor cookie who seems to be shaking a lot while trying to cover himself behind you.

You then spoke, you said Well my fellow cookie the cake hound who was following you stopped and walked away.

You said you were still looking at the cookie who happened to stop shaking, and then stood up right in front of you dusting himself up, and then what happened surprised you next...

Gingerbrave Cookie pov:

I dusted myself up and then I thanked the cookie who helped me.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!...umm what's your...umm name? Sorry about the trouble that I caused you.

Ohh and SO sorry for the trouble again um Ms... umm?

Oh, and the way you cast that spell was so cool!!! And then the...

Storyteller pov:

Oh my, that surprised me this cookie is very energetic I can't seem to keep up with what his saying...

Well it's no problem and my name is Ms. Storyteller Around the Earthbread that was what some cookies call me or said about me but my name is Y/n Cookie, and I don't mind you calling me Ms Storyteller I prefer it that way, what is your name?

You said managing to keep up with what he is saying to you.

Gingerbrave cookie pov:

Oh well, my name is Gingerbrave Cookie! Okay, then I will call you Ms. Storyteller Cookie!

I said to the kind cookie who helped me.

I then saw something that she was holding: the spell book that she used so cool!

I then said something to her: umm this may come out of the blue but I was going on an adventure with my friends but it seems we all got split up in the forest and a cake hound attacked me and started chasing me.

And I ended up here, I'm lost so I was wondering if you could help me find my friends?

And sorry for the trouble! It will be a lot of help if you help me, please.

I then look at her waiting for her response...

Storyteller pov:

Oh my, this is a hard choice I have someone to feed and I have a helpless cookie who seems to be lost, looking for his friend.

Well then I was thinking of feeding my pet and then looking for more inspiration on the history of all the great cookies about the things they did great but it seems like I have to pause and do it next time. *sigh*

Oh well might as well help him. Okay, then gingerbrave cookie I will help you find your friends but first you have to follow me back home I had someone waiting for me for a while now I bet they are starving.

You said to him looking at him for him to reply.

Gingerbrave cookie pov:

Thank you so much! And I don't mind waiting, oh you live around this forest? And who is this someone you are talking about?

I said and she started walking somewhere and I followed her.

Storyteller pov:

Well the someone I'm talking about is my pet bird that bird can get very angry once I'm not home and there's no food left for him to eat.

You said while you guys walked to the forest.

And by the way, this won't take long once I feed him, he will come down and we shall then look for your friends.

Gingerbrave cookie pov:

Ohh, so you have a pet bird then, wow so all you need to do is feed your pet, and then we shall go right away that is a good idea. Then we can find my friends quicker than I expected.

I say to her back. After she saved me from the cake hound who was chasing me I kinda felt safe around her. Feels weird but in a kind way kinda weird.

I guess I'm not scared of her and she seems like a pretty good friend to make.

While I said that to my mind I looked behind her well she was walking a bit fast so I was behind her...

Storyteller pov:

Okay, I see my house now just a little more walk we can make and then feed him then leave right away before he starts to get mad at me for leaving him for too long sorry p/n (pet name).

I then look behind me to make sure that he is following me and it looks like he is following me.

Umm, hey gingerbrave cookie we are almost there to my house, and once we're there try not to step on something, okay?

I said to him turning to look back in front of me.

Gingerbrave cookie pov:

Ohh, okay I will not step on something? What could that be if you don't mind me asking?

I said looking behind her back I wondered what something she was saying.

Storyteller pov:

I guess you will find out because we are already here...

To be continued to the next chapter
Total words 1050