ALONE (chapter 4)

Strawberry Cookie POV:

I wonder where everyone went after we got attacked by some cake hound and some monsters ambushing us out of nowhere...

Flashback: before all of them split up

Gingerbrave cookie pov:

Come on guys keep up!

Strawberry Cookie POV:

Umm, gingerbrave cookie I think you might need to slow down.

Custard cookie the third pov:

yeah, hurry up guys! I bet my royal subjects are waiting for their king.

Chili pepper cookie POV:

Yeah, I bet there's plenty of gold coins in that place.

Wizard Cookie POV:

*Sigh* here they go again as I look at the map I happen to hear something that makes me stop walking to our path.

Gingerbrave cookie pov:

Huh? Did you guys hear that?

*Bushes noise* and then a lot of monsters show up adding some cake hounds.

*Growl noise*

Gingerbrave cookie pov:

Ahhh there are lots of cake hounds guys!?

Custard cookie the third pov:

Ahhh run!!!

Wizard Cookie POV:

Wait you guys stick together!?

Gingerbrave cookie pov:

Guys split up!

Cake hound chases each of them out...

End of flashback

Strawberry Cookie POV:

*Sigh* I guess if we listen to Wizard Cookie we might have a chance of defeating them.

While I kept walking through the forest to try to find my friends I happened to see a flying bird, and then I heard some noise coming towards me so I hid behind the trees to not be seen.

Storyteller pov:

Come back p/n where are you going it's dangerous to go alone or fly alone.

As I tried to keep up with p/n he happened to sense something and started to fly away from us while we chased him.

He stopped and landed on a rock sitting still for an unknown reason, looking for something or maybe someone.

As we finally catch up to him I then was about to say something until I realized he was only looking at one area of the forest.

I then looked towards where he was looking I saw a hoodie popping out of the tree.

As Gingerbrave Cookie finally catches up to us looking a bit tired from running...

Gingerbrave cookie pov:

*Out of breath noise* geez you run quite fast... I can't seem to catch up... In your speed...

I said to Ms storyteller as I tried to catch my breath.

I then proceeded to ask why Ms storyteller ran so fast all of a sudden until I realized that she was looking at something.

Strawberry Cookie POV:

Is that gingerbrave!? But who is that other cookie?

Oh no! I think she saw me!?