FRIENDS (chapter 3)

Wizard Cookie Pov:

Where did gingerbrave cookie go now? I said to myself as I walked to the forest looking for my friends who happened to split up with the group.

Not only did we get attacked by so many monsters in this forest we also got split up if only they would listen to me this wouldn't happen! I scream.

Until I heard the bushes making some noise I then pointed my staff to that Bush. Wondering what was moving inside the bush as I slowly walked near it I was gonna cast a spell to scare it away until...

Custard Cookie the third POV:

Ow, this bush is so pointy I then turn to look at some cookies that seem to be talking to themselves as I walk towards them I happen to get stuck and get tangled with some vines.

Oh no, it got tangled in my feet as I was trying to remove it I happened to step on a stick that made me slip, and at the point I fell to the pointy bushes
Making a lot of noise because it hurts a lot.

I kept moving around the pointy bush I was trying to get out of but first, the vines were so annoying I tried removing the vines so as I removed them I immediately got out of the bush.

I then jumped up high landing on my tippy toes as I landed I recognized the cookie in front of me I then ran up to them hugging them because it was none other than Wizard Cookie!

Wizard cookie!!! It's you I started to cry, wizard cookie there was so much cake hound why did you guys leave me!!

I scream at Wizard Cookie because they left me all alone by myself how dare they leave a king behind?

Wizard Cookie Pov:

Oh good, it's got to be him out of anyone else *sigh* Lucky me then I didn't cast a spell yet at him.

If I did he might be a crushed cookie by now...

This kid ticks me off how dare he say that to me leaving him!?

The only reason why we left one another was because we got chased by some monster that attacked each of us making us split up! I said to him a bit loud startling him a bit.

*Sigh* custard cookie have you seen the other cookies or you're by yourself?

I said to him, and he let go of me rubbing his eyes to remove his small tears away.

Custard cookie the third pov:

Well, I'm all by myself after I got chased by a cake hound...

Flashback:

No! go away I'm not scared of you...

Cake hound:
*Growl* and start running to custard cookie...

Ahhh, leave me alone!!!

End of flashback

And that's what happened to me last time I know, that got me end up here?

I said to Wizard Cookie getting goosebumps I was really scared of that cake hound...

Wizard Cookie POV:

I see it looks like it is you and me. Well then let's start looking for our friends then. *Sigh*

This could get any worse or better...

I then start walking to the forest while Custard Cookie follows me behind.

Somewhere else...

Storyteller pov:

As we walk to the forest I ask something to gingerbrave cookie...