HOLDING ON

📍Just death‼️

When the noise of the gunshots stopped, Kinn did not hesitate to immediately run to a certain corner where someone he truly treasured laying, unmoving. When he's near, he can tell that blood has already been lost.

" Porsche...." Kinn's voice wavered and when the person laying on the cold ground with blood did not respond, Kinn panicked, dropping his lucky gun and went down to cradle the head of Porsche.

He look so peaceful, but his face is paler than usual.

" Come on, please my love, open your eyes..." Mafia's don't beg, but Kinn will do everything, every pleading and begging as long as it will make Porsche to open his goddamn eyes.

Please, this should not be happening to him, anyone but Porsche.

" Darling... we're going back home now. Porschay is waiting with Kim and Khun, it's you and me who should greet them when we arrive at the compound." Then Kinn wipe away the blood that's adoring Porsche face. The skin under his touch feel so cold.

The warmth vanished, just like their promises together.

" Love, you should get up now so we can change your clothes and wipe away the blood. We don't want Chay to panic when he saw you drench with blood." Kinn said, like they always do when they went back from a mission. But this time, no one answered Kinn.

The heavens really hated us.

New story, Pure with angst because I hate happy ending.😉

Please don't forget to vote and follow. Your feedback and suggestion is highly appreciated. Love you lots.