Part:-5

Izhaar sai nhi,
Intzaar sai pta chalta hai
Mohabbat kitni gehri hai...

_______________________________

A/n pov......

At singhania house...

Tahir came home while rotating the car keys of scorpio around his fingers.

The moment he came in he got confused seeing his mom feeding his father sweets.

"Aree khaiye na khushi ki baat hai yai" (hey just eat it's a happy moment)

Tahir went near them and cleared his throat.

"Yahan kya ho rha hai" (what's happening here)

Anjali turned around and smiled at Tahir.

"Le tum bhi khao khush khabri hai" (here you also have there's a good news)

She said giving laddu to Tahir while he held it in his hands and took a bite of it by himself.

"Wah mummy papa mujhe lgta tha ki aap log budhe ho gye ho lekin abhi bhi himmat hai aap logon mai....is Umar mai khush khabri wah" (wow mom and dad I used to thought that you guys are old now but I didn't knew that you guys have strength still in you.....good news at this age wow)

Anjali slapped on his shoulder while Rajendra shook his head with disappointment.

"Pagal ladka...kaisi baatein krta hai tu Besharam" (stupid boy...shameless always talk nonsense"

Tahir laughed and sat on the sofa near Ranjendra.

"To fir aap hi btado ki kya khush khabri hai" (so you just tell me what's the good news)

Anjali kept the box of sweets on the table and looked at her son.

"Teri shaadi pakka krdi hai...Shaam ko ladki sai milne jaa rhe hai....or tum bhi chal rhe ho" (we have fixed your marriage....in evening we are going to see the girl...and you are also coming)

Tahir's eyes darkened hearing all this. He wasn't expecting this especially when he clearly told his mother about her choice.

But before he could do anything Rajendra placed his hand on his shoulder as he knew the anger level of his son.

"Tension mat le....jo ho rha hai tere Haq mai hi hai....Shaam ko tyaar ho jaana" (don't worry....whatever is everything will be in your side...be ready in evening)

He said and left while Anjali also left from there leaving confused tahir from here.

In the evening....

Thakur's were sitting in the hotel as today they were supposed to meet the family with whom YN was supposed to get married to.

They were waiting for them while YN was feeling very nervous. She knew this day coming but this early she wasn't expecting.

She didn't knew but from inside she was feeling really weird....feeling like her life is going to take a big turn.

"Aree Aagye wo log" (oh they came)

Raj said standing up making YN and Siya. Raj went near them and greeted them.

Meanwhile......

On the other side with singhania family.
Singhania family came in the restaurant.
They greeted each other's family and they sat down. While that man looked at them with confusion.

"Aapka beta nhi aaya abhi...kya wo nhi aa rha" (your son didn't came....is he coming or not)

He asked being polite while asking that man.

"Bss aane hi wala hoga...gaadi park kar rha tha" (he might be coming...he was parking the car)

They nodded while Anjali looked at the girl and thought.

"Mere bete ko Jaroor achhi lagegi" (my son will surely like her)

She thought smiling at her.

"Lo aa gya wo bhi" (look he also came)

All looked at the person beside the girl who was still looking down.

Tahir came and greeted everyone with cold gaze as coming here wasn't his call but he still came believing his father's words.

He didn't looked at the girl while he sat beside her mother looking down.

"Ladki ko dekh to sahi" (at least look at the girl)

Anjali whispered in his eyes while he shook his head.

"Are dekh to le....regret nhi karega" (just look once...you won't regret)

Tahir sighed and looked up at the girl. His eyes widened while spark was happiness was there on his face.

"Mujhe lagta hai ki in dono ko akele mai baat krni chahiyai" (I think these two should talk to each other alone"

Anjali suggested everyone making everybody nod while Tahir became happy hearing his mother.

They both got up and went outside near the pool.

Tahir was just looking at her making her feel nervous. He was about to say something but before him she spoke.

"Mujhe kuch bolna tha aapse" (I wanted to say something to you)

Tahir felt like melody hearing her voice for the very first time. He got lost in her until she snapped her fingers in front of his face.

"H..haan haan bolo" (y..yes yes say)

He was happy to see her talking to him. But all his happiness vanished in a snap on her next words...

"Aap is shaadi keliye na krdo pls" (can you say no to this marriage pls)

To be continued....