Part:-9

Mohabbat mai jhukna
Ajeeb baat to nhi,
Chamakta Suraj bhi to dhal
Jata hai...Chand keliye

___________________________________

In Roshni's room...

She was sitting there with not a glimpse of happiness on her face. She was sad....sad that she got no support from the people whom she considers her life.

Everyone out there were happy as there princess was going to marry a prince but nobody knew that princess just want to be a free bird.

Suddenly there was a soft knock on the door. She let the person in.

She became shocked upon seeing the person. There was standing a girl in a simple dress but not looking less than a queen.

She knew who she was but never got a chance to talk to her. Moreover she had an urge to talk to her...tell her the dark reality of her lovely family.

"Bhabhi aap.....please andar aaiye" (sister in law you.......please come in)

YN smiled softly at her and hugged her making her stumble at her sudden action.

Roshni felt the warmth which she missed from a long time. She felt that she was craving for this feeling.

"Congratulations" she said with a smile breaking the hug while she also smiled back.

They both sat on the bed while YN was holding her hands like she knew what was she feeling from inside.

"Kaisi ho" (how are you)
YN asked in a warm voice. Roshni didn't said anything Just nodded.

YN smiled thinking that she might be nervous but she didn't knew that what she was thinking was totally opposite.

Roshni was as fighting inside thinking to tell her or not about the truth of her family.

She knew that YN is very kind and innocent she don't know that her life will be caged in this mansion.

"Bhabhi mujhe aapko kuch batana hai" (sister in law I want to tell you something)

YN frowned at the sudden change in the air.

"Btao kya baat hai..tum itni preshan kyu lag rhi ho" (tell me what's the matter....why are you looking so tensed)

Roshni sighed deeply and looked at her who was looking at her with confusion while she could see the innocence and the will to fly high.

She gulped hard and decided to just spill out the thing that was banging her head continuously.

"Aap yai shaadi mat-
(Don't do this marriage-

Before she could speak further the door opened with a loud thud making both of them stumble.

There she was...Mrs Singhania standing at the door like she stopped something very big to happen.

"Roshni beta chlo haldi ka time ho gya hai....YN beta tum bhi chlo" (Roshni dear let's go it's time for haldi ceremony...YN darling let's go)

She said going towards both of them and held Roshni's shoulder.

She took her outside while YN looked at them with confusion. She sighed and thought about her words.

"What she wanted to say?"

She thought to herself but decided to shrug it off and ask her later. She was about to go outside but the door got locked.....from inside.

There he was... Tahir Singhania aka the king of the kingdom.

He was looking breathtaking in the ethnic wear.

He was staring through her souls making her feel nervous under his stare and he knew it clearly as he described this with his smirk.

"Aap yahan?" (You here?)

She asked him in a low tone that was clear for him. She was looking at him while she gulped hard noticing that the distance between them was decreasing as he was moving near her.

She start going backwards unconsciously while both of them were having a staring contest.

But before she could move more and pulled her by her wrist making her land on his chest while his hands rested on her waist.

She became stunned at his sudden move while he removed the strands of hair from her face.

"Koi aa jaayega...chodiye mujhe" (someone will come...leave me)

She said struggling under him while it didn't af d him even a bit.

"Aane do jisse ana hai" (let whoever wants to come)

He said in a husky tone making her shiver as his hot breath was hitting on her lips. He rubbed her bottom lip with his thumb while she looked at him who was already looking at her.

"Tumhe nhi pta kaise control kar rha hu tumhare lips ko barbaad krne sai" (you don't know how much I am controlling myself to destroy your lips)

She widened her eyes while he smirked. She pushed him while he stepped back.

"Kitni Besharam baat krte hai aap" (you talk so shamefully)

He smirked at her and pulled her to him again and held her through her nape making her look at him.

"Sirf tumhare liye" (only for you)

He said and pecked the corner of her lips making her feel butterflies in her stomach.

On the other hand....

A lady looked at her daughter who was sitting with a sad face. She went near her and held her shoulder.

"Tu dukhi mat ho....Tahir tera hi banega" (you don't feel sad...Tahir will be yours)

She said with a smirk.

She knew what she wanted to do and whom to make her pawn.

"Tahir will leave that girl by his will...I will make sure of that"

She thought to herself while looking at her daughter.

To be continued.....