Part:-6

Aadat bhi ho aur
Jaroorat bhi ho tum meri,

Jaise bhi ho tum
Sachi mohabbat ho meri....

___________________________________

{this is not edited....so if any Mistake point it out}

A/n pov....

"Aap is shaadi ke liye na krdo pls" (pls say no to this marriage)

Tahir's smiled dropped hearing her words. He couldn't believe his ears.

He was losing his control over him as hearing these words from her were pinching him again and again.

He was so lost but came in senses when she snapped her fingers in front of her.

"Mujhe pta hai ki aapko achha nhi lga yai sunkar.....par abhi mai shaadi nhi krna chahti mere bahut sapne hai jo mai poore krna chahti hu" (I know that you didn't liked what I said...but I don't want to marry now I have many dreams that I want to accomplish"

He calmed himself down taking a deep breath and looked at her with intense look making her feel nervous.

"Mujhe yakeen hai ki aapko mujhse bhi achhi ladki milegi" (I am sure you will get a better girl than me)

She widened her eyes when noticed that he was moving near her.

Suddenly he held her waist and pulled her closer to him making their bodies collide. Her heart was running a marathon as never before in her life she had been this close to a man.

He went near her ear and whispered in a husky voice.

"Mujhe sirf tum chahiyai or koi nhi" (I just want you and nobody else)

She gulped hard and he came in senses when he realised that she was shivering hard.

He backed off while she also stepped back making him a little angry but he calmed down.

"Mujhe maaf krna....pta nhi mujhe kya ho gya tha" (please forgive me....I don't know what has happened to me)

He said going near her but looking her being nervous he stopped on his tracks.

For sometime he was just looking at her while both of them were silent not saying anything.

When he saw that she finally calmed down he decided to speak.

"Kya sapne hai tumhare" (what are your dreams)

He asked in a serious voice making her look at him.

He went near her and sat on his knees while holding her hand.

"Mai tumse vaada krta hu ki mai tumhare har sapne ko poora karunga.....apni jaan sai bhi zyada tumse pyaar karunga" (I promise to fulfill your every dream....I will love you more than my own life)

She looked at his eyes and saw a genuine love for her.

Suddenly words of her best friend Janvi came in her mind.

"Ek Jeevan sathi hi hai jo ek ladki ke saare sapne poore krta hai" (a life partner always fulfils a girl's every dream)

She closed her eyes and thought for sometime.

"Kya mujhe haan kr Deni chahiyai.....kya mai khush rahungi" (should I say yes....will I be happy)

She was so confused. She opened her eyes and her eyes met his which were showing purity and true love for her.

But her inner voice was preventing her to say yes.

She sighed and decided to listen to her heart.

On the other hand...

Thakur and singhania family were sitting waiting for both of them.

"Are aagye wo dono" (oh they both came)

Anjali stood up making everyone stand with her.

Tahir was in the front with a serious expression while YN was behind her with her head hanging low.

Siya and Raj were worried looking at YN as they were worried if YN would say no to the marriage. It will literally make their life hell as singhania's were really high class family.

If today she will say no then singhania's will make sure to destroy them.

Anjali went near them and took YN's face in her hands making her look up.

"Kya hogya beta....tera muh aisa kyu ban gya hai...agr is ladke nai kuch bola tujhe to bta mai isse abhi sidha kardungi" (what happened dear....why your face has become like this....is this boy had did something than tell me I will make sure to teach him a lesson)

Anjali said in a joking way that made everyone laugh but Tahir and YN still didn't said anything.

Siya went near YN and held her shoulders.

"Beta tu theek to hai na....tujhe is rishte sai koi pareshani to nhi" (dear are you ok....u don't have have any problem with the marriage right"

Anjali asked her while everyone looked at her including Tahir.

YN looked at Tahir making his heart beat rise.

She didn't said anything while both of them kept looking at each other. Tahir was looking at her with hopes in his eyes.

"Beta you are fine right"

Anjali again asked her.

She sighed deeply and decided to speak.

"Mujhe yai rishta manjoor hai......mai is shaadi keliye tyaar hu" (I accept this proposal....I am ready for the marriage)

To be continued.......