○ 33 ○

Taehyung was thinking a way to find jungkook but each time he closed his eyes he saw jungkook sitting on a chair with bleeding hand just like his mother.

Tae: my mind is not calming at all joon hyung. Every time i close my eyes i could only see my kook tied on to a chair with bleeding hand. I'm......I'm s-scared hyung.

Taehyung words broke and he started to sob but they all were out of words to calm him because they themselves don't know how to find jungkook. They tried to track the number which jungwon called but jungwon was so smart that his location wasn't showing at all. There wasn't a single tracking device with jungkook so tracking their location became tough.

Yoongi: sitting here and thinking won't bring good outcome joon.

Joon: then what should we do?

Yoongi: let's split up and search for him. We almost know every places were these underworld business person's and kidnappers would hide so let's split up and search for him in every possible place were they could be hiding.

Hobi: he is right. Let's don't waste time tae. We already wasted 10 minutes.

Taehyung wiped his tears and stood up.

Tae: yeah let's go. We will split up and will search for him and....

Every one looked at him when he stopped talking without completing his words.

Joon: and?

Taehyung looked down while holding the gun in his hands tightly.

Tae: and.... and If we couldn't find him within 1 hour don't try to find me.

Hobi: what do you mean?

Taehyung looked at them with teary eyes.

Tae: let me die with them hyung.... I'm still guilty about the things I have done to bunny during the time i forgot everything and if i fail to save him then how will I live? How will I live with the fact that I failed to save my unborn baby and my husband? So it's better to die.

Yoongi: you don't need to die i will kill you.

Yoongi said with straight face.
Taehyung looked down and hobi looked at yoongi with wide eyes.

Hobi: hyung what are you saying?

Yoongi: THEN WHAT SHOULD I SAY HOBA?? HE IS ALREADY TALKING ABOUT DEATH...

hobi: hyung calm down, he is already broken don't talk to him like that.

Yoongi: AREN'T WE BROKEN HOBA?? DO I LOOK LIKE I'M HAPPY? DIDN'T YOU SEE JIMIN HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAD LOST SOUL??

Yoongi looked at hobi with teary eyes which showed anger and sadness. Hobi was tightly tolding yoongi because he was trying to shower his anger on taehyung. Yoongi wiggled to loosen the hold but hobi held him Tightly.

Joon: yoongi don't fight now. We don't have time....

Yoongi looked down and then harshly wiped the tears. He then started to talk with shaking voice.

Yoongi: I know...... I k-know it joon but.... but didn't you hear what he said? H-He is already loosing hope..The great mafia king is already giving up on his husband and baby..

Tae: h-hyung i wasn't talking like that I wa-

Yoongi: DON'T!! DON'T SAY ANOTHER WORD KIM TAEHYUNG. IF YOU ARE THAT MUCH SCARED SIT HERE... I'M GOING TO SEARCH FOR HIM, EVEN IF IT COST MY LIFE I WILL SAVE HIM... I'M NOT READY TO GIVE UP ON MY LITTLR BROTHER AND HE WONT DIE.....

Tae: i'm s-sorry...

Yoongi: I don't want your sorry. are you going sit here and cry saying that your husband will die or are you coming with me to save your husband?

Tae: i'm coming with you hyung no matter what we will save him.

Yoongi sighed and slowly walked out of hobi's grip and tightly hugged taehyung.

Yoongi: I know you are broken and your mind is betraying you saying that you will loose jungkook but trust me tae he will be safe. Jungkook is safe your baby is also safe now all we need to do is to save him from that monster.

Taehyung noded his head with teary eyes.

Yoongi: you are the king to this mafia world there is nothing impossible to you just forget about that feeling inside your heart and think how mafia king v would handle this situation.

Taehyung closed his eyes and started to think about a way to solve this problem but suddenly someone came inside the room while panting heavily..

??: sir I have something to tell you.

☆☆☆☆

Jungkook was still tied to the chair and he was looking into the wall blankly suddenly a bunch of people walked into that dark room. It was his father and someother people.

Jungwon: jungkook here is my partner lee hwan and his men.

Lee hwan: ooh so this is jungkook... kim jungkook...

Jungwon: Mr lee he is also my son.

Lee hwan: it's very disappointing that you got a son who is special.

Jungwon: yeah and his mother, that bitch hide that from me. I was fooled.

Lee hwan: anyway let's kill him and finish our job Mr jeon. How much time is left for him to die?

Jungwon looked at the watch and smiled.

Jungwon: 20 more minutes...

Lee hwan: then let's do it.

They walked closer to him and Lee's men stood around jungkook. jungwon took a small knife.

Jungwon: let's me show you how I killed your mother.

He then made a small yet deeper cut on jungkook's wrist just like how he made a cut on yeona's hand ( jungkook's mother ), jungkook hissed in pain

Jungwon: I don't think your husband will find you. You will die here just like your mother.

Jungwon and lee then walked to the corner and sat on the chair. Jungkook looked down at his belly and smiled with teary eyes.

Kook: forgive me baby... your eomma is helpless. i don't want hyungs to find us because if they find us their life will be also in danger and even if we are saved what will we do baby? Tae will no longer accept us because I rejected him and I think now he love that new secretary girl y/n. I don't want to see him with another person so it's better to die.

-TO BE CONTINUED.....

Merry Christmas🎄💜🎁......
A late chirstmas gift from me. I hope you all like the way the story is going..
The story will end soon (I think there will be 3 or 4 chapter's more).