Chapter 12.

The next morning I woke up to three drunk men in different places of my house, which was strange because I didn't remember us drinking last night.- Well,these guys were sober, are sober that I found them,but if they weren't wasted they wouldn't be here.

I laughed seeing murr curled up in my bathroom tub,just laying there with his head rested on my towels..

"Hey,hey!" I called to him to wake em up.

He shook fast,wyping away the saliva from his chin and cheek.

He turned around to face me and I immediately cover my mouth in shock.

"Oh my.." I'm looking at his forehead.

I totally forgot that we used sharpie on him.

"W-What -What what is it? What're you looking at?"

I stared,giggling-I felt bad.

"James,I really think you should wash up-Your forehead." I began to step out of the bathroom,Murray questioned-I heard him get out of the tub to look for the closest mirror.

Shouts and exclaims, I tell him it was a prank and we were just drunk but he continues to argue.

"Damnit,Just take a shower, James. Use up all the water you need, I absolutely don't mind.Get your ass to the bathroom. "

I walk to my kitchen and notice sals phone sitting on the table. I'm curious to know the time,so I press the center button on his S6 edge™ phone. Time reads 8:43 a.m . I sit to see what I want to do,I find myself pressing the center button on sals phone again.

Such a cool phone.

I thought to myself, I noticed it was unlocked.

So I randomly swiped my index finger across the screen-And it's left on the text messages page.

The top of the screen reads "Joe Gatto" - Funny, Sal and Joe text each other even when they're in the same room.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing much,watching Quinn and Murray play p.s,you?"

"Same, same."

Weirdos, I tell you. I put his phone down because I thought I heard someone walk up from the hallway near my kitchen.

I get up and I go to my bedroom.

A/N I've been gone for a while lmao,I can only post when I have the time. :) thanks for reading, I should be adding more soon. So to be continueddd.