Continued.

Sal shook a girls hand,walking over to the guys and Bessy.

"Hey,Bess-What are you doing here?" He asked,putting his arm around Qs shoulder.

She moved hair out of her face and grinned at Joe, "Well I'm in town,a friend told me about a show,and I noticed it was you guys. I've been watching ever since its started,and I found out you guys do tours so,"

"For a while,yeah." Joe said.

"We're on our third season of Impractical Jokers now." Murray added,and Brian rolled his eyes.

"That's great you guys,I'm a big fan. Especially you,Joey." She softly smacked his shoulder and he laughed.

"Thank you,thank you."  He said.

"Hey,we're gonna wrap up this meet and greet and call it a night,but I was wondering if we could have lunch sometime,just the two of us?" Joe pulled her to the side.

"I'd love that,yes. I'm in Manhattan by the way,when you guys get back to New York.I'll be here for the next two days,but yes,I'll see you soon."  They both exchanged numbers,and Bessy headed back out.

Joe put his phone in his pocket,his smile going down.

He walked over to greet and meet some kids,and that was it. They all did.

"Well,well,well-look at Mr.Gatto doing his thang." Brian said.

He laughed putting his jacket on.

"Come on,Q." He giggled.

"Plans?"

"Yes. Not what you're thinking though." He punched his shoulder.

"Yeah,yeah okay."

"It's just lunch,you know me-Donuts,pizza,sandwiches,soda-Donuts. Food related.Not sausage related." He chuckled.

Q knodded.

"I believe you."