Take It Easy.

Everyone was having a good time. Good food,good drinks,and good music.

"It's so gorgeous here." Murray said,pulling his phone out to take a picture of the Palm tree.  Joe and Bessy were holdin hands,and Q was on FaceTime with his parents. Sal was in the corner scrolling through Instagram when a fan had tagged him in something. He couldn't help but laugh.

"These fucking girls,I tell you." He thought. His mind raced about suddenly.

"Alright,alright-okay ma,yes ma,no ma,yes ma-yes ma,okay ma- Yes ma,I'll visit,alright alright. Bye bye."

Q got up,and sat next to Sal to accompany him before they would be on their way to the venue.

"Penny for your thoughts,Mr.Vulcano-ya don't look too happy."

"I'm just thinking about someone right now"

Suddenly Q remembered something,something that convinced him that he almost knew who the someone was.

"What's the pretty girls name?" He nudged at his shoulder.

"Well-uh,you see.." Sal said nervously.

Brian looked at him,not intentionally to intimidate-makin Sal feel slightly small.

"Don't worry about it." With a tone.

"Hey,my bad,Sal.Sorry for asking." He got up to go get the others.

Sal looked down at his hands,then put them to his head.

"Fuck."