Chapter - 2

Lisa was late about 5 minutes for class so she ran to her class.

"May I come in Sir?" She says while trying to catch her breath.

"Come in, aren't you the new student in here? If yes then introduce yourself."
The professor says nicely to her which kinda made her felt good but as soon as she looked in front of her, she saw thode feline cat eyes staring right at her and this time there was this tiny smirk on her face which only means one thing and that is that you are fucked up.

Lisa could feel herself sweating. She got lost in her thoughts while staring right in front of her.

"Introduce yourself! I don't have all day."
The professor says a bit  strictly this time, startling Lisa a little but this made her get back to her senses and she quickly introduces herself to the class.

"Um he-hello I am L-lisa Manoban. Nice to m-meet y'all." She says while stuttering a bit which made some students laugh at her, she does feels embarrassed again but somehow endures it. The professor signs her to sit on any vacant sit but unfortunately the only vacant seat she was seeing was besides the latter with whom she didn't even wanted to make eye contact. She looked at the latter and the latter raised her eyebrow as if telling her 'I dare you to sit here.'

She sighs and moves towards the seat to sit on. When she walked towards her seat she was feeling the feline eyes focusing on her every movement which made her even more nervous.

"Hey you" She hears a familiar voice calls her. She knows this voice but chooses to ignore the voice and focus on her class.

"Dare to ignore me you fucking weakling?!" The latter hisses at her angrily. Lisa's whole body is shaking at this point in fear. Her mind, heart everything seems so unstable right now but she doesn't want anyone to look at her like she is such a weak, pathetic person. She decides to reply her. She gulps and looks at the latter who's already looking at her.

"M-my name is l-lisa, I am not a we-weakling." She again stutters and curses herself in her mind.

"Ooh Miss weakling slash L-lisa is trying act tough. Very funny." Says the guy who was sitting besides the  feline eyes. He chuckles not so nicely at the newbie. The latter just smirks at her.

"Please l-leave me alone." Lisa says to them almost begging them to leave her alone cause she feels like she has had enough for now. She's almost getting frustrated now cause whenever she's frustrated something really bad happens and she doesn't have any idea about it.

The guy scoffs and says  "you fucking bit-" His sentence gets cut off by someone.

"Leave it tae, Let her be." The latter orders him. He whines and was about to disagree but the latter's death glare made him shut his mouth. The latter looks at Lisa and then ignores her existence while smirking to herself inside.

After the Class

Lisa was looking into her things through her bag while walking towards her next class which was about to be in twenty minutes. Suddenly someone pulls her inside an empty class and pins her on wall.

__________________________________

How's the new story?
-someone