Chapter- 11

Someone's pov

I was walking to the convenience store cause my fridge has run out of stock and I have to fill it. While I was walking, something catches my eyes. I see a human figure laying on the ground, feels like someone collapsed  and what's wrong with the people? They're not even helping. I rush towards the figure. I realise it's a girl. I kneel to her and put her in my arms just to check if she's breathing or not.

God! This girl looks ethereal. I can't help but to mesmerize by her beauty. I unconsciously touch her cheek. Just when I realised what I am doing I felt embarrassed. Goddamn dude! Don't be a freak, that's not you.

I carry her in my arms as I get up and take her to my apartment as my apartment is just few blocks away from here.

After a while

I have layed her on the bed as I keep on looking at her. Knowing a girl is laying right now on my bed is giving me butterflies, is just making me keep on wanting to look at her.

I gulp looking at her.

I should spray some water on her face so she could wake up even though I just want to keep on looking at her.

I get some water and spray it on face  by my fingers slightly.

After a few minutes she wakes up looking surprised by the apartment and frozes when she saw me looking at her. Her eyes look so tired and are kinda red. Feels as if she cried alot.

Lisa

My eyes open and I rub them a bit to look carefully around. My eyes almost pop out when I realised I am at a unknown person's bedroom. Fuck! Where am I? What is this place? Who's house is this??!

I almost got a heartattack when my eyes went to the person sitting in front of me, staring right into my eyes. I start to shiver knowing I am at a strangers house, especially a man's house. I clinch my fits together as I lean back as I could when I felt him coming towards me. Even though he looks decent, like a nice guy but after meeting Jennie I can't judge any person by their looks and face.

"Hey, look don't worry. I mean you no harm. I am a nice guy. I just helped you cause you collapsed at the street few blocks from here. I didn't know anything about your address or anything that's why I had no choice but to take you here at my apartment." He says softly as he sat at a chair making a few meters of distance between us kinda making me feel comfortable.

I blushed  in shame as I remember I fell and collapsed.

I cleared my throat as I looked at him and smiled at him.

"Thank you so much for taking care of me. Umm I really appreciate you. I should leave now. It's evening and soon it's gonna get dark." I said to him shyly.

He also smiled at me shyly and scratched the back of his head.

"You can leave any time you want too miss but May I know your name first miss? and how are you feeling right now?  He asks.

I nodded smiling. " Yeah sure, I am Lisa Manoban and yeah I am fine now. I just ran alot to the point of loosing all my energy. So sorry for troubling you. Again I really thank you for helping me." I bowed at him in respect.

"Oh please mention not. Anyone would have done the same for you or anyone and I am Lee Suho."
He replies while standing up as I was getting up too now.

"Nice to meet you Suho. Um may I use your bathroom?" He nods in reply. I walk to his bathroom.

While I was doing my business. I hear him shout  "hey Lisa, would you like anything to eat? I am ordering something for myself and I definitely don't want a beautiful girl like you leaving my house with an empty stomach."

I feel myself smiling unconsciously at his sweet behavior. I have never had a male friend before so this feels so new and fresh. "Sure! Order whatever you are ordering for yourself. I can eat anything." I shouted back. I hear him chuckle and saying yes as in response.

Everything went good with him by my side. I enjoyed my time with him. He's a good company. Now I am at his doorstep on my way to go home. "Thank you for taking care of me Suho. You are really a nice guy." I said smiling at him. Aw cute. He's blushing.

"I would love to care take of you again Lisa." He says sincerely making me blush now.

"I should probably go now." I said and wave at him in bye .

When I turned around and took a few steps, I felt my arm being held by someone. So I looked at him in surprise.

"Oh sorry." He apologies as he releases my hand.  "I forgot to take your number. I mean now that we have become friends, maybe we might hang out again in future." He says.

Personally I don't mind giving him my number but wait where is my phone??!
I nod as I check my bag if I have my phone inside it or not.

"Did you saw my phone in my hand when I fell or anywhere near by me?"

"No Lisa, I just saw you with your bag pack. You didn't had any phone." He says looking confused.

"Ah well give me your phone. I will just type my number okay? " He nods and give me his phone and I typed my number and bid him my good bye again and quickly rush to my apartment in a hope that I might have left my phone at home.

When I arrived at my apartment, I saw it already unlocked. I was so sure that I had it locked in the morning. I slowly grab a wooden stick I saw near me and move inside the apartment slowly slowly. I walked quietly, tiptoeing as I could.

I entered in my living area and saw no one there. I then move towards the kitchen. No one here as well. Now only my room is left.

I gulp before gripping tightly on the stick. I slowly opened the gate and terror fell in my eyes. I felt my earth slipping from my foot again.

The familiar feline eyes staring at me furiously as if I committed a sin.

The stick fell from my hands as I kept my gaze at her. Her words keep on repeating in my head again. I looked away as I felt I will cry anytime if I saw those eyes again. I walk towards my cupboard.

While I was pretending to look through my cupboard, I felt her coming towards me. I close my eyes tightly as I thought I am going to be dead any seconds now knowing I run away from her. Different kind of cruel punishments run through my head.

But I got really surprised with her next move.......

_______________________________________

-someone