Chapter 27 (Final Chapter)

Sorry for the long wait again...im currently dealing with a life change and other things but guess what......THERE WILL BE A FINAL THUG LOVE BOOK IN THE SERIES....IT WILL BE THE FINAL BOOK AFTER THIS ONE AND THEN I WILL CLOSE THIS SERIES OFF I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE FOLLOWED ME THROUGH ROUGH PATCHES AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO TRULY CARE-THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SORRY FOR MISTAKES
____________________________________

*Dezmond's POV*
I followed Kasen around the whole entire day. He went to Fredo and after leaving there he took a drive towards Nate's old spot. I should have known he was up to no good. He always was when it came to revenge.

When he made it towards the spot I saw him reach under the seat. He pulled the choppa and I did the only thing I could. I smacked him.

He looked next to him as he finally realized I was there.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I exclaimed.

"I need revenge Dezmond" He mumbles.

I pulled myself in his lap and pressed his head against mine.

To anybody else this would be weird but we knew the connection.

"God tells you to let go and let him deal with it Kasen" I whisper.

"I cant do this without you Dezmond" He whispers.

I lifted his chin with my fingers and planted a kiss on his lips.

"I love you ill be back later....I have to do some stuff...I promise Kasen go home you have to get the kids in 3 hours..get some rest" I say.

"I love you too" he says.

Before I knew it I was back at the gates walking up to my Savior.

"He needs you Dezmond" is the first thing I hear.

"I know father" I say bowing down.

"Im sending you back...he needs you" he says.

"How should I explain to others that im coming back?" I say.

"I have my ways my child..now come here" he explains.

I obey and walk over to God. He places his hand over mines as I close my eyes. A short chill runs over my body and when I open my eyes im standing outside my house with a suitcase.

"DEZMOND!!" I hear somebody yell.

I turn to see Jasmine.

"How was the business trip in paris?" She asked.

"Sensational " I say as she hugs me.

I look up at the sky as I can see God wink and smile at me.

"Thats good bestfriend. When you settle in call me!" She exclaims.

I give her a nod and enter the house.

There was a liquor bottle on my floor. I dropped the suitcase handle and picked up the bottle. I made my way to the kitchen and Kasen was on the kitchen floor with a blunt.

He was drunk.

I walked over to him and when his eyes opened they opened wide.

"I tell you to come home and rest and this is what you do?" I ask softly.

"Im back Kasen..for good..you have to work on yourself now we have to work on you...together" I Say.

"De-Dezm-"

"Shhh" I interrupt him.

I help him to his feet and we make our way to the stairs. I help him up the stairs and into the room. I place him on the bed and take his sweaty shirt off. Before I walk away he places two hands on my waist and looks at me.

"I love you Dezmond" he says drunkly.

"I love you too" I say kissing his forehead.

"Now get some rest ill pick the kids up" I say.

He lays back down as I grab the keys to the Charger and walk down the steps and out the door.

*30 minutes later*

The kids got in the car and when they noticed I wasnt daddy they all looked at each other.

"MOMMY!! YOU CAME BACK!!" David yelled.

"I did baby...you guys put your seat belts on" I say

"Did you bring us anything?!" Paris exclaims.

"We will see when mommy unpacks okay?"

"Yes ma'am" all three of them say.

I give a little smirk before driving off.

*back at the house*

"You guys go in the living room im gonna check on your father" I say.

They all run into the living room and start playing.

I went upstairs to see Kasen in a pair of Jeans with no shirt. I walked behind him and put my hands around his waist.

"Are you back for good?" He ask turning towards me.

I nod my head yes and he picks me up and kisses my lips.

"Im getting yall out Atlanta...San Diego is where its at." He says.

"Im glad I married you" he says.

"Im glad I said yes" I say softly.

He places me down and we walk back downstairs to the kids.

I grab the suitcase and walk over to them unzipping it.

God had my back. Inside were 2 tiaras for Mariah and Paris. For David he left him a crown.

There were clothes inside and at the very bottom....a locket.

I retrieved it and opened it.

"Im watching over you my child...I love you"

I looked up and gave off a smile.

This year was hectic. I wouldnt ask for it any other way though. I have my kids, my health and everything else I could ever want. Kasen is going to let that thug mentality go as soon as we move again. My kids are going to learn life goes beyond the streets and this thug life. If I can make a honest living so can Kasen. Thats real love. Seeing somebody doing bad and you try to better them. Love may not come like ours did but I promise you live will come...you just gotta wait.

This is Dezmond signing off....I hope you all enjoyed...who knows..maybe next time you will be hearing about my kids. It might be David cause Kasen is protective over those girls. I hope this inspires you. I love all my thuglettes and thugs out there...Peace and Hair Grease-Dezmond.

PS.....QUAD NEEDS TO STOP WEARING THEM THONGS.

____________________________________

Welp that was the end Idk when I want to post the next series...it depends on how many comments i get on this I was gone for a long time but im getting into the habit of writing again....I love all of you