Chapter 2

Kasens POV*

I know what yall thinking....damn Kasen you fucked up. Dont think of it as that. Im just a man that did what he had to do. If it came down to it...I would do it again. As long as Dezmond is by my side. She is a true Rider. She took over being Drug lord until I get out. I bet yall probably wondering how long I been in Jail....Its been 3 cold ass years and let me just tell yall one thang.

It aint no joke in here.Let me take you on this journey....I hope this a road none of my kids go down.

"Harisson!!" one of the guards scream at me. I lift my head from the notepad and look at him.

"You have mail" he says throwing the stack of papers at me. I grab them and look at them. I sigh as I see they were opened. In jail there is no privacy they check all my shit.

I got to the last letter from Quad. We have been brothers in the drug game for as long as I can remember. I pulled out his letter and started reading it.

Damn Kasen, how the jail treating you my boy? I hope good. Dont worry about anything at home. Ya kids miss you especially Mariah. She wanna come visit you one day, I told her its a slim possibility cause of Dezmond. Speaking of her, your wife went and dyed her hair pink. Boy I tell you, atleast its real. But back to Dezmond, that girl holding you down. She do everything "we" do. That girl jumped into the work and making a name for herself. Man hurry up and get out though....I hear your court date will be in 2 weeks. Lets hope the judge let you out, its a cold world out here man. I think its time I move out of here with Jasmine and Jared. Speaking of my wife Jasmine said hey and keep safe. Well I dont wanna write you a love letter so Imma leave it here.

Hold it down my boy,
                          Ya nigga Quad

When I got done reading alot was going through my head. Quad been keeping me informed on everything. I trust my boy. We been niggas since diapers. He said Dezmond really holding me down. I cant wait to get home and see her. Its like everytime she come visit me she get more attractive. Her pink hair done changed her. She got to be the baddest female alive. Dezmond is perfect to me. I dont give a damn what yall say.

"Harisson...dinner" one of the  guards say. He hands me a tray thru the slot of my door. I grab it look at what im suppose to eat today. This shit ridiculous. They expect me to eat these nasty ass peas but it aint gone fly. When i know the guard aint looking I go under my bed and pull out a honey bun. Ive been living off these bitches for the longest. When my roomate come in im just gonna make him eat the peas. His bitch ass will do anything. I made a name for myself in here too. Thats why I cant be let out my cell.

When I first got here a nigga tried to talk about Dezmond. I beat his ass with a tray. I wasnt playing. especially when it came to my wife. Speaking of that fine ass female yall should have saw her in them sweat pants, baby girl keeping her body up to be 35 she dont even look her age.

I cant wait to be home with my family. Especially my wife. Ill be there soon, even if I have to fight for it.

*Dezmonds Pov*

"Aye Fredo switch these dirty bills for some clean ones then bring em back to me....I gotta go pick up my kids" I say to Fredo.

He nods and walks off.After I saw Kasen I went home got my work and did my thang. I made 500 thousand today. Thats more then what most people make in a year. Ive been putting in so much work ion think nobody can out beat the Harisson family. Kasen's crew put in work good but with me.. we exceeding. I know Kasen better give me my props when he get out.

Speaking of getting out he suppose to get out soon. If his court date go well he could be out in 3 weeks. Then I can go back to going to the fashion studio with David and Paris. They missed going there. Mariah dont give a damn about shit unless its Kasen. One time me and Kasen got to arguing and she shushed me.

I didnt know what to do I shut up I knew that. That lil girl is something else when it comes to Kasen. She aint the only one missing him.

"Here you go Mrs.Harisson" Fredo says to me. I grab the duffle bag and look inside of it. I count the bands to make sure all the money is there in the stacks. I then make  my way to my car. I put the money in the back of the trunk just in case I get pulled over.

I hopped inside the car and drove off.

*30 minutes later*

I finally got to the daycare center and the kids were outside. Almost at the same time the triplets spotted me when I spotted them. "MOMMIE" they all say.  I hold my hands out and they come towards me. They give me hugs then I strap them in.

I hop in the car and make my way towards the house so we can take our daily naps and get ready for  SmackDown to come on.

*Lawwddd these first couple chapters will be kind of short so I can get my rising actions started...so dont give up yet....

HOW YOU GUYS LIKING THE BOOK?

Let me know something......VOTE COMMENT SHARE-XOXO-DESTINI

*Paris on the side*