Chapter 23

Another chapter.....I just want to dedicate this to somebody that has been in my life for 8 years......I hate we arent on the terms we were on but I know no matter what you have my back....I love you Jasmine...dont ever forget that........

Alot of emotions in this chapters.

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SORRY FOR MISTAKES

____________________________________________

The grenade went off in the street and blew one side of the house off. Lucky for us nobody got hurt.

"You alright?" Kasen said getting off of me and helping me up.

I grabbed his hand and got up dusting myself off.

"Yeah Im fine" I say.

He nods and moves down the steps with his gun drawn. I take mine out too.

We gotta be ready for anything. We could basically see everything outside from the stairs.

Nobody was there though. We moved to the area I left Durk and the men. They all were up and dusting off.

"Everybody good?" I ask.

They all reply with a yeah.

"Good get the vans we bout to head out" I say.

They all nod.

Kasen looks at me when they head out.

"You sure you still wanna do this?" Kasen asks.

"My kids safety comes first eliminating this bitch and Nate makes me feel better....Guess ill dump a couple rounds off" I say bluntly.

Kasen nods as Quad comes into the room.

"Welp fam...we got the vans ready....where to?" he says.

"Jaharee's old Bando on 64th" I say.

Quad nods and head back to the garage.

"I think Imma drive in the Audi" I tell Kasen.

He looks at me with confusion but doesnt question me.

"I need you in the van with Quad...so go ahead....Kasen....I love you baby" I say.

He comes over and places a kiss on my lips.

"I love you more then Tupac loved the thug life" he says.

I let off a giggle. I help his face for a couple more minutes before letting go and grabbing the keys to the audi.

I went out to the garage and found the audi. When I got in I texted the number I knew I had to text. Then I started the car and pulled off.

While driving I dialed up somebody important.

"Mrs.Harrison nice to see this call....how can I help you" my business man greeted.

"You know that money I got set up?" I ask.

"Yeah the billion dollar account from the stocks and your fashion line?" he questions

"Yeah...look that money needs to be saved til my kids 18 you hear me?" I reply.

"You want me to set up accounts for them?" he asks.

"Yeah" I say.

"alright I will when I can...want me to call you when I set it up?" he asks.

"Nope....I trust you Alvaro" I say smiling.

"Alright sis talk to you later" he says.

I hang up and pull on to the curb next to the old house.