Espresso-to go Boom!

Jeff was on his way to the coffeeshop, driving down Buford Highway. He stopped at the local gas station and went inside. Inside, he found a slush machine that carried a green apple slush drink. He filled up and took his drink to the counter.
"One drink, please!" he told the attendant.
"That will be $2.99." The attendant said. He paid with a five-dollar bill. The attendant came to give him change.
"Keep the change, I have got errands to run." The attendant with the China flag shirt under his apron took his word.
"Thanks, farewell!" The man with the top knot and China flag shirt waved. He went to find the location of the coffeeshop, and it was guarded by those nasty Mexican Cartel goons wearing green floral shirts and purple pants. Jeff decided to go postal on them, hitting one with his police car, running him over. He stole the Mexican Cartel member's AK-47 and shot the other Cartel goons with it. He ducked behind his police car for cover, shooting from above the back of the car. One of the Mexican Cartel goons threw a Molotov cocktail at the car. Jeff got out of the way when the car caught fire. Jeff got out of the way when the car blew up.
"Change of plans." Jeff said to himself. Since the gasoline can in the car blew up with it, he had to improvise. He saw one of the cartel goons marking his territory by spray painting the cartel tag, a green cactus with a long moustache face and wearing a purple sombrero on the walls of the coffeeshop. Jeff shot the cartel goon's head off and took all his spray paint. He noticed the coffeeshop was closed, and the door was locked. That did not stop Jeff. He shot the door open, ran to the kitchen where they cook the donuts, and stuffed the spray paint cans in the oven. He set the oven to 450 degrees and started it. He quickly escaped when the oven caught fire, setting off a chain reaction that caused the whole Cartel asset to go down in flames, literally.
Jeff walked away from the burning coffeeshop slowly, when it exploded while burning. He called Roman on the two-way radio.
"Roman, this is Jeff." Jeff said to Roman, revealing the good news and bad news.
"What's the status?" Roman asked, wanting to know how the mission went.
"The good news is the coffeeshop is no more, but the bad news is my police car is no more, so I am without wheels, again."
"Dammit, Jeff!" Roman yelled. "I knew you would be incompetent."
"Ok, so where's the next asset?" Jeff asked.
"The final asset is in the Los Santos Bar and Grill, the headquarters of the Mexican Cartel in Atlanta." Roman explained. "That's where the leader is, Mr. El Poderoso, at least that's what he calls himself."
"So, do I kill him?" Jeff asked.
"Kill him and steal the 8-Ball, the fastest car in all of Georgia. This car has won a lot of races back in the 90s and early 00s. Steal it and that will be your permanent ride. Treat it like the Queen's Daimler, because it's legendary."

"Ok, but I need wheels." Jeff decided to call an Uber.
"Also, after you kill Poderoso, the next guys should be easy, just cut off the heads and the snakes surely will die." Roman hung up. Jeff began to wait for his Uber, waiting for the big finale of his run in with the Mexican Cartel.