Chapter Two,part one: Your Own Living Hell.

The soldiers made him lay down on one of the many couches and afterward removed his hoodie so he could "breathe better."

-Look at him! He's barely moving! Forcing people to participate to a genocide when they have their whole life ahead of them! That's fucking bullshit! Plus it's not like anyone feels sad watching them kill each other! You heard those   fucking savages back there!  The voice  sounded feminine and had a shrill tone. "A chick's talking" is what he thought. He wanted to take a look but he was too tired and dizzy after all that happened. Now he will be known as "Hangman" and his name didn't matter anymore since he was officicly dead meat. 

Another voice , this time more angelic even tho it was a man's voice responded :

-Vice admiral,please calm down-

-LIEUTENAT GENERAL! I changed corps you know? Plus, you cannot give me orders. I'm your superiror!

the  man shighed then continued: 

-I know, I know....We miss you back at the marine...But we should consider ourseves lucky...In Québec I heard that teenager are in the-

-FUCKING KIDS?! THAT'S SO MESSED UP! UGH I CAN'T BELIVE IT!

A door was then slam the soldier left in rage. A sigh was then heard. Hangman felt a conforting weight on his body: a blanket.

-There you go...You're going to rest boy....

________________________________________________________________________________

Hangman right now:

________________________________________________________________________________

When he woke up hours had passed.

He could had take a tour of the apartment but didn't feel like getting up. (lazy piece of shit)

-Wakey-wakey. C'mon...You have plenty of time to sleep in that coffin...and we don't want that do we? someone whispered in a honeyed voice

It was her :" Ontario". She was waking up to start their training. He straightened up a bit, after noticing that she was now wearing a convertible white blouse with poet sleeves he thought that he might had slept for more than one day. Wich was confusing...All that dumbass- he  did was yell a random word. Her pink hair was now up in a elegant bun. The charming lady aura was back.  

"She was just so...Perfect...." 

-So? You getting up sweetie? She whispered with a slight grin while poking the edge of his right eye.

-I'm up lady, I'm up. He delcared.

-Good. Now...Follow me and put that hoodie back. The room you're going to train in.... It's kind of freezy ...