Omega

*hilltop*

In the middle of the night, Daryl and Alex sit outside the cellar window listening in on Henry's and Lydia's conversation. Lydia tells her story about her family at the beginning of the outbreak. She counts how her family survived in a warehouse basement during the beginning of the outbreak.

Lydia: I still see it...how cold it is...was, why am I even I telling you this

Henry: it beats the quiet, beats being alone.

Lydia: I've never been alone, my people travel in groups of the dead. It masks our sound and the smell.

Henry: I'm not gonna lie walking with the dead is pretty messed up.

Lydia: thinking this place is not gonna fall like every other place is messed up.

Henry: agree to disagree.

Lydia: your dad's an asshole like mine, atleast your friend stopped them from doing anything. Is there a lot of people here? Are they in guard?

Lydia's questions peak Daryl's and Alex's suspicion but they remain quiet and continue to listen.

Henry: Daryl's not my dad, he doesn't even want to be here, he's only doing it as a favor to my mom.

Lydia gets up and walks to the cell door, she tries to peer out to the cell where Henry is located in.

Lydia: I thought you said your mom died.

Henry: My second mom I mean.... she's tough, not somebody you want to mess with.....hey what happened to your dad?

Lydia: my dad was stupid man, my mom tho...she keeps me alive, she kept me safe..she's a lot like your mom, you don't mess with her either.

*Title card*

Tara led a search party through the woods including members of magna's group

Tara led a search party through the woods including members of magna's group. They were on high alert as they spotted a group of walkers feasting on the flesh of two dead horses. They prepare their weapons as they keep spotting them. Yumiko who has already faced the "skins" gives her wise words of wisdom.

Yumiko: It might be the dead or not, just watch their hands, they could go for knives.

Yumiko fires an arrow hitting a walker straight through its skull, alerting all the others around it. They begin to rise but magna throws a knife hitting one in the head as Connie and her sister kelly shoot their slingshots from a distance. As the walkers get closer Magna takes another one out with her throwing knives as Tara approaches on and examines it to confirm it was a walker as she stabs it through the head with her spear. They clear out the rest of the walkers and examine the corpses of the walkers and horses.

Micheal: those are alden's and ruby's horses

Tara looks at one of the hilltop members Cal and instructs him to look for tracks, and he does so going into the woods to look around. Meanwhile Connie examines the dead horses and finds a slit made by a knife. She signs to her sister to tell the rest of the group.