IMPORTANT STUFF

Ok so basicallyyyyyy

Crowley never became a demon in this AU and stayed Archangel Raphael (the archangel who created the stars) while Aziraphale was the archangel of love and all things romantic (just in this version) but he started questioning some of the other Archangel values by suggesting that it's not strange to be gay.

This made the other Archangels mad (except for Crowley/Raphael) and they thought it "went against god" when it didn't.

Just for Aziraphale's simple questions and ideas they banished him down to hell where he became Zira, the black Swan demon (I saw the idea for Aziraphale being a black swan demon on TikTok but I can't remember who came up with the idea soooo if you find them that's where I got the idea🤷🏽‍♀️)

Zira made some cool things as a demon, he made point dance and gave the creator of the ballet "Swan Lake" the idea but...making point dance brought a huge consequence for him. After he created point ballet in 1681, his method of punishment for disobedience to hell was for him to dance...for hours upon hours until he physically could not anymore...after the first time he refused to ever dance again...

Raphael on the other hand loved the stars and got scared to start asking questions after he saw what happened to Aziraphale. He didn't ever ask questions for fear of being banished to hell. He was already a happy Angel but became very quiet and never let his true personality show.

Yaaa so that's the backstoryyyy. I hope y'all like this story :)