About the Characters

The Gills

Shubhveer Singh Gill is a 28 year old Punjabi Criminal lawyer.

He is the devil in disguise. With an intense focus on his work, he appears dedicated and driven on the surface. However, lurking beneath his composed exterior are dark secrets that he keeps hidden in the depths of his heart.
He is a psychopath, which means he lacks empathy and may have a distorted sense of reality. When he becomes fixated on something, he becomes consumed by it, needing it at all costs.

Maninder Singh Gill is Shubh's father.
He is a well-known business man of Punjab and ownes various buildings and lands.

Hiralpreet Kaur Gill is Shubh's mother.

Varinder Singh Gill is Shubh's 35 year old elder brother.

Mridula Gill is Varinder's wife.

Manheer Kaur Gill is 20 years old Shubh's cousin sister. Shubh loves her more than anyone else and can do anything for her. She is his life.

The Shekhawats

Anaya Shekhawat is 20 years old, the princess of Rajasthan.
A delightful mix of childlike innocence and inner strength. Despite her playful and sometimes childish behavior, she possesses a remarkable resilience and knows how to stand up for herself. With her striking beauty and sharp intellect, she captivates those around her. She firmly believes in the power of love and cares deeply for the people in her life, always ready to lend a helping hand.

(She will turn 21 in the upcoming chapters)

Abhiraaj Singh Shekhawat is her father.

Manya Shekhawat is her mother.

Amrit Singh Shekhawat is her brother.
He is 26 years old and is the King of Rajasthan and the Mafia.
Even though Amrit and Anaya fight like hungry cats, he is very protective of her and can never see her getting hurt.

。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Manheer Kaur Gill and Amrit Singh Shekhawat are married and have a little baby boy.
(From the story The Diamond)

Others

Karanveer Singh Saini is 28 years old and Shubh's bestfriend. He is a business man with vast connections in every field.
Hacking and spying are his hobbies.

Sidaq Nirwan Rajput is 20 years old.
Anaya's classmate and her male bestfriend.

Sanalika Nirwan Rajput is 20 years old.
Sidaq's twin sister.
Anaya's classmate and her bestfriend.

◉⁠‿⁠◉

The prologue would be out on January 1, 2024.