Part 4

Bruno got up and walked towards you. He was standing in front of you and without warning his lips collided into yours. He kissed you so passionately and you returned the kiss without hesitation. You felt like you were walking on clouds. The last time you had kissed Bruno like this was the night you both decided you wanted to lose your virginity's to each other 'just to get it over with' you both had said. But deep down you always knew that you loved Bruno and you wanted him to be your first. Even if you couldn't have him forever. And now here he was standing in you living room all these years later kissing you just like that night. When he ended the kiss you were left feeling breathless. "Did it feel like that?" he asked you. "B, what are you doing?" - "Just answer my question. Did it feel like that?" - " No, it didn't. Why did you do that?" - "What did that feel like" he asked you ignoring your question. "B stop, why did you kiss me?" You ask him again and he starts to rub the back of his neck. "Because, I felt like it" he says not looking at you. "Look B, I don't know what kind of game you're playing but I would appreciate it if you would stop. You have a girlfriend B! You can't just walk around kissing people because you 'felt like it' as you put it!" You yell angry at his response. Who the hell did he think he was? He puts his hands in his pockets and whispers "Actually, I'm not playing any games and I don't have a girlfriend. Jess and I broke up."