Part 5

He is looking directly at you to see your reaction. All anger leaves and you suddenly become concerned. You guys have always been there for each other during the break ups. "Oh my gosh B I'm so sorry. What happened? Why didn't you just tell me that?" You say walking over to him and hugging him. He hugs you back momentarily and then he pulls away. "Don't be sorry. I broke up with her" he tells you and you give him a confused look. "But why? I thought you said she was 'the one' ... Did she cheat on you?" - "No, I broke up with her because she made me choose between you and her" he says and you look at him completely dumb founded. "Wait! What? B what are you talking about?" You ask him and he sighs. "For reasons that I now understand Kam brought you up at the club tonight. We were talking about you and I guess Jess got annoyed about it, I don't know really. Point it she started an argument about it and told me that I had to choose between the two of you. So I told her to go to hell" - "Wait, you chose me over Jessica? Why?" You ask him. "Isn't it obvious? (Your name) I love you. You're the girl for me. You always have been. It's just, I was always scared to tell you, scared to lose you. And it seemed like whenever I had the guts to tell you is when one or the both of us were in a 'serious relationship' .... Well now, neither of us are. I can't do this anymore. Seeing you with Kam tonight made me realize that I don't wanna wait anymore. I need you and maybe I'm wrong but I think you feel you same way. God (your name) please tell me you do." He says grabbing your hands. "Bruno, I..... I do. I feel the same way. Of course I do! You're my best friend. The one person who's always been there for me. I think I've always loved you. I just didn't know how to tell you B." you say and tears roll down your cheeks. You can't believe that after all these years Bruno has just confessed his love to you. He wipes your tears and kisses you again. Only for his time he doesn't stop.